[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here play this yet? From what I can tell there might actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Digimon Story.jpg (364 KB, 1027x1280) Image search: [Google]
Digimon Story.jpg
364 KB, 1027x1280
Anyone here play this yet? From what I can tell there might actually be enough content to justify the price
>>
>>334341703
I put in about 140 hours into it, didn't regret it one bit, it's pretty solid.
>>
>>334342218
yeah, I've been seeing other people say they're putting similar amounts of hours into it, which is what I was hoping for.
Was some of that in new game plus? (is there good replayability?)
>>
>>334341703
Might want to wait for Golden Week sale.
I doubt it'll be included since it's still new but you never know.
>>
>>334342327
There is basically no reason to do NG+, unless you want to refight bosses.

It's still a solid game though, I got 90ish hours just in one playthrough.
>>
Have they announced next order yet?
>>
Does anyone know if they have released the preorder dlc yet for purchase?
>>
>>334342646
Yeah, that's probably the smart thing to do, especially since it's so close. Thanks anon

>>334343178
okay yeah at that point with such a long first playthrough replayability isn't so important
>>
Vita game ported to PS4 with higher res. and less loading.

Not worth the extra $20 if you have a Vita.

But good game regardless.
>>
>>334343543
I'd be getting it for my vita. It actually makes me want it more hearing people talk about how it was clearly made for vita and then just ported to ps4 (as opposed to the other way around)
>>
I'm considering getting it too but the amount of shit dialog that comes with it is really putting me off. Also the atmosphere of the game seems pretty lackluster... I wish it was in the world of Digimon one. Probably won't get it.
>>
>>334341703
Preordered it
My pick for goty next to Dark souls 3 aka bloodborne 2
>>
>>334343843
shit taste
>>
>>334343736
Yeah, I'm worried about the localization too. Probably the main thing keeping me hesitant and this point
>>
>>334345318
The translation is so hilariously bad at times you'd think it was a joke, but it didn't stop me from enjoying the game.
>>
>>334346963
Ok, well I guess it's comforting that even though it can be that shitty it doesn't take away from the game too much
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.