[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Petition to get have better multiplayer on Minecraft on console?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Meinkamf.jpg (50 KB, 806x335) Image search: [Google]
Meinkamf.jpg
50 KB, 806x335
Any other Minecraft console fags (I'm one because PC can't handle it) that want to have public servers on console?

Why don't we make a petition for multiplayer on all consoles to be expanded to where you can play in a public worldwide survival server, and send it to Mojang?

>inb4 OP is a faggot for playing Minecraft
>>
>>334340553
Ngote i taku raho
>>
>>334340553

>Any other Minecraft console fags (I'm one because PC can't handle it)

I'm calling serious bullshit on that.
>>
Would have to seriously change the gamplay to do that.
>>
File: for fucks sake.png (178 KB, 474x315) Image search: [Google]
for fucks sake.png
178 KB, 474x315
>>334340553
>minecraft
>>
>>334340716
change the gameplay? Why? How would we need to change it?
>>
>>334340553
Microsoft are saving lobbies and matchmaking for minecraft 2. Also your pc can definitely run minecraft.
>>
my toaster oven can run minecraft and it doesn't even have any circuitry in it

seriously, it has a mechanical wind-up timer and a physical fucking bell
>>
>>334340553
>on console
Get a computer you fucking retard
>>
You have to be 18 or older to post on this website
>>
File: eye_bleach_needed.png (61 KB, 252x221) Image search: [Google]
eye_bleach_needed.png
61 KB, 252x221
>expected to get support
>boy am I retarded for requesting help on fucking 4chan, land of the shit-posters
>>
>>334341550
>fucking 4chan, land of the shit-posters
This could be a meme.
>>
>>334341550
your request is fucking stupid. you're stupid

online petitions are completely fucking worthless, and they'd be twice as worthless if we signed 'em. "oh hey, look at this", microsoft says, "weedlord bonerhitler of buttfuck, illinois signed a petition saying we should completely rewrite the console version of minecraft. someone kick this upstairs ASAP!"
>>
>>334341550
Do you think 4chan is your personal army, retard? Now go to sleep before your mom spank and ground you fucking 12 years old retard piece of shit cum guzzling retard autistic cockscuker.
>>
>>334341815
>allowing minecraft games to be public requiring game to be rewritten
I don't see you logic, anon. You don't even need to bump up the amount of players allowed in one lobby, just allow it to be public.

>weedlord bonerhitler of buttfuck
Jesus fuck, I laughed way too hard at that.
>>
>>334341284
Ngote i taku raho
>>
>>334342005
oh for some reason i thought OP was talking about dedicated servers

don't drink and post, friends
>>
>>334342191
Yeah, when I meant "worldwide" I meant being able to be in an 8-player game with a 9 year old from brazil while living in China or some shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.