[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Endless Legend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Story_Image_1.png (353 KB, 616x340) Image search: [Google]
Story_Image_1.png
353 KB, 616x340
Is it good?

only played civ 5
>>
Yes.
>>
>>334336014
Care to develop please
Im hesitating between a controller to play ds or endless.

>inb4 not the same style
Yea. I know.
>>
>>334336207
It's a lot better than civ5. Fantasy based, each faction is quite unique. Innovative seasons/tech. Diplomacy is much more fleshed out. The list goes on...
>>
why not look it up and judge for yourself
>>
It's great. I'm not a fan of 4x and I absolutely love it. The factions all play differently and the game is extremely deep and complex.
>>
>>334335827
Highly recommend.
>>
>>334336407
>judge by yourself
That's what I'm doing by asking for opinions you cunt.
>>
it's alright

Endless Legend has the aesthetic but Civ 5 is the better and more polished game
>>
>>334336341
>>334336484
>>334336623
>>334337426
Thanks
>>
>>334336207
Controller will improve almost every game and will be a much better experience than buying one game you can easily pirate
>>
>>334335827

If you like 4X game then Endless Legend is an interesting spin on the concept, and has a lot of interesting mechanics and ideas. It's also quite pretty to look at, in some ways. That said, it's not the most polished or balanced game out there, and the community is relatively small.
>>
>>334337535
I mostly play mobas rpgs and fps so not really except maybe for rpgs
>>
>>334336341
>a lot better than civ 5
so how's that naval combat going for you?
>>
>>334337747
i'm sure you play some games that'll be improved by controller, anon

and it opens up more opportunities like DS, rocket league, trackmania, emulators

it's not that you can't play those with keyboard but playing them with controller is much comfier
>>
>>334337864
OP here
Good because I didn't really like naval combat even though it was a bit smoother than fighting on the ground
>>
File: sadasdas.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sadasdas.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>334338119
Never thought about emulated games.
Def getting a controller because of that
>>
>>334338349
>good
i hope you like huge chunks of the map being absolutely worthless including islands in general unless you're playing on pangea
>>
>>334339012
Kek'd
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.