[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lando Calrissian and Dengar to come in new Battlefront DLC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 620x310
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/star-wars-battlefront-dlc-release-news-lando-calrissian-coming-in-next-update-more-offline-content-a6984176.html

>"As Cloud City is located in Bespin, it should come as no surprise to find out Lando Calrissian is the new hero, while Denger - a bounty hunter seen alongside Bobo Fett in the original trilogy - will be the villain."

>"Also teased by EA DICE was the possibility of an expanded offline mode, saying in a press release: “We also have a couple of surprises in store that we know our fans have been looking for, especially those who have been clamouring for ways to have more options to enjoy Star Wars Battlefront offline. More to come soon.”

Campaign anyone?
>>
>>334333615

BASED EA
>>
People are still playing this tripe?
>>
Fuck campaign, I want Galactic Conquest back. Then I'll buy the game.
>>
>>334334536

>tripe

1. It's literally the best looking game out today and very well the best looking game of all time.
2. It's tons of fun with loads of maps, game types, vehicles, and weapons.
3. With over 13 million copies sold, there's still tons of people playing.
>>
>>334333615
If I know EA, it's gonna be a shitty training mode where they teach you the basics.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 560x420
>>334334747
>exposing yourself this hard
>>
>>334334747

I agree with 1.

But 2 and 3 sound like shill material, and they're really just your opinion
>>
>Lando

oh man that guy everyone hated and a literally who? based EA saving us from anything people might actually want!
>>
>>334333615
>Bobo fett
>>
>>334335561

That was a nerd test and you failed, nerd
>>
Once the 20$ deluxe edition with all the dlc I may think about buying this. Fuck Star Wars after seeing the shit awakens it is dead to me
>>
File: dengar.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dengar.jpg
190 KB, 1920x1080
>>334333615
DENGAR THAT MUMMY FUCK!
>>
>>334333615
Who plays this piece of shit still?
>>
and?
this is titanfall all over again
nothing is saving this sinking ship
ea is just grabbing buckets to delay the inevitable
>>
>Lando
Mah nigga
>Dengar
Mah... What? Wait, why? There wasn't even one better option?
>>
File: Bossk.png (1011 KB, 720x800) Image search: [Google]
Bossk.png
1011 KB, 720x800
>dengar
>not bossk
Literally why?
>>
>>334333615

>Dengar

hype. Dont care. Hype.
>>
>>334334571
Man, Galactic Conquest was the shit. I never even bothered playing the story modes because of it.
>>
As cool as the art and general engineering talent is, I don't see myself every trying this game.

fucking weird, I should at least take a look, but the lack of features is so off putting.
>>
>>334333615
Who the fuck gives a shit about Dengar he's a literal who like Nien Nub, give us actual characters.
>>
>>334338748
Explain who you would rather see then
>>
>>334339074
Chewbacca for one. Don't try and defend them adding in stand-in characters who aren't at all memorable.
>>
>>334339157
Now pick 5 others that showed up in only the OT to fill the remaining spots for the upcoming DLCs
>>
DENGAR THAT MUMMY FUCK
>>
>>334339316
There aren't any because the OT has a small cast of memorable characters, EA jewing people out money by using characters no one remembers is bullshit, they should either add in the three or so characters from TFA or add in shit from the prequels because so far there hasn't been any decent amount of content.
>>
>>334333615
>paying to play the game you already purchased offline
SUCH FUCKING INNOVATION HOLY SHIT BASED EA
>>
>>334333615
>Rush Game to release during the hype leading up to VII
>Game is shallow and boring as a result
>Create essential parts of the game after the release and charge for them
Why do people still buy from EA? Now that people have let them fuck up Battlefront they're going to do the same shit with all of the other Star Wars games. Fuck Disney for giving Star Wars to EA and fuck anybody who supports this shit.
>>
Thank you for this information, EA™ Shill!

What will the price be for your Star Wars™ Battlefront™ DLC?

Based EA™! :D
>>
That last DLC must be doing horrible if they're already ramping up the marketing for the next one. It was a month ago tops that it came out.
>>
>>334335337
I'm a retard with no impulse control who bought the game AND the season pass like a fucking idiot, I've got 350 hours played (many of which were actually enjoyable)

That guy might be right about the first, the second is probably disingenuous but really opinion based, and that third statement is shilling horseshit. IF, and it's a real fucking big if, there were 13 million copies sold then either most of those got refunded or people stopped playing it immediately. PC is barely alive, with hardly more than 5000 people on at any given time. Consoles are doing somewhat better, PS4 can get a match easy as theres 40-50k on at a time, which is about as good as TF2 I think. EA and DICE like to say that the numbers from SWBstats are incorrect but every time they say so, they conveniently fail to provide any other stats, meaning its straight fucking damage control.

I really love Battlefront and I wish it could be better but it is so highly flawed. The worst thing is the cheating problem, theres probably more cheaters per Battlefront on PC than there are on CSGO.
>>
>>334340673
Each one is coming out each new irl season, so it's only a few weeks until this Bespin one has to come out. They also have a deadline to meet to let people have it 2 weeks prior release for pre-orders or whatever the hell.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.