[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unbalanced game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: darksouls1280jpg-98f75c_1280w.jpg (305 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
darksouls1280jpg-98f75c_1280w.jpg
305 KB, 1280x720
>having fun as a sorcerer
>get to aldritch fight
>basically telling me sorcerers are not allowed to finish the game
>>
You know what you must do
>>
>>334330835
I didn't know there was an aldritch fight in Dark souls 2
>>
Souls games have always sucked cock at doing magic.

>DeS
Magic is boring and overpowered.
>DaS
Magic is boring.
>DaS2
Magic is boring and overpowered.
>BB
Magic sucks.
>DaS3
Magic is boring and sucks.

Come the fuck on already, you hacks.
>>
>>334330954
You can't "git gud" in this situation.

It's like trying to divide by 0, and by saying git gud you're telling me to do it anyway. No. It's impossible.
>>
>>334331559
You don't get it. People are going through the game as level 1 naked with bare fists
>>
Except they're not playing the game.
>>
>>334330835
speak to the finger lady and respec?
>>
>>334332140
people did this in every souls game...
>>
>>334331510
>BB
>Magic sucks.

Not true.
>>
>>334330835
>playing souls
Refund it
>>
>>334330835
You can respec for the fight :)
>>
>only playing a single playstyle the entire game
you can use more than 1 weapon, and you can change your armor to fit the fight. you should pick whatever is best for that fight
>>
>>334335989
>sorc uses high int, dex, and att
Tell me wise one, what fucking weapon should I use?
>>
>>334336202
Probably one with good INT scaling
>>
Should I finish Scholar or just play more 1? I haven't done the DLC for 1
>>
>>334336202
you should always get your str/dex to up around 16 or so and you can wield 80% of the weapons in the game. then infuse it with some kind of magic gem
>>
>>334335989
>Not devoting each playthrough with a different playstyle and set, sticking through both the ups and downs.
>>
>>334336318
The only weapons with good int scaling are staffs, which are only used to use magic and infused weapons which use magic, which is the problem.

>>334336416
My weapon isn't the problem (the Falchion is quite comfy), I can't infuse magic for Aldritch since he resists it.
>>
>>334336707
then what about a raw +10 battle axe?
>>
>>334336707
there's always Raw or the lightning/fire ones

anyway, my point is there are always a lot of options for any given situation, and part of what I find fun is changing my character to try all sorts of things to help me win
>>
>>334336340
Play DLC for 1. It's the best 3 hours in the entires series.
>>
>>334330835
>hey I found a great build so i sell all unused items, weapons and armor and forget about all other stats
>this game is awesome I'm one-punch man
>guys a met that one boss who designed specifically to counter my build, what to do?
>this game is bullshit artificial difficulty unplayable FUCKING DEVS GIT GUD FUCK YOU SHTILORDS
Every game, every time.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.