[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which game has the craziest "true ending"? If you feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Kitten Hissing!.jpg (22 KB, 230x227) Image search: [Google]
Kitten Hissing!.jpg
22 KB, 230x227
Which game has the craziest "true ending"?
If you feel the need to explain why it's a crazy true ending, please spoiler it for the sake of others.
>>
Nier

All of your files and everything are erased forever and it was if you never existed.Everything is still fucked though.
>>
E.Y.E
Fucking frenchies and their convoluted cyberpunk plots.
>>
Eternal Darkness.

You have to beat the game 3 times with 3 different Elder God. Then it is revealed that Mantorok, a 4th weaker god, orchestrated them dying in all 3 multiverses at the same time from one an another. And so he win.
>>
Asura's Wrath
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7lyGGQbMxI
>no asura in anything ever
>ywn see asura in a MvC
>>
File: Spec Ops The Line.jpg (345 KB, 1200x1721) Image search: [Google]
Spec Ops The Line.jpg
345 KB, 1200x1721
Spec Ops the Line is pretty crazy at the end.
>>
>>334331206
>drakenguard not the first response
Enjoy your ancient flying babies and surprise monochromatic rythme games
>>
Bloodborne.

After eating 3 alien umbilical cords and killing your mentor in a dreamed up version of a secret mercenary workshop, some horrible monster descends from the moon to embrace you and by killing it you turn into a small purple squid and are scooped up and comforted by an animated wooden doll.
>>
>>334330436
fuck these threads

i'd never be interested in playing the game if I never heard the ending, but I'll be spoiled anyways.
>>
File: 1395178269761.jpg (27 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
1395178269761.jpg
27 KB, 299x300
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Crazy in a ridiculously good way.
>first discovering that after clearing both story modes you get a third that has them come together
>LIVE AND LEARN

>HANGING
>ON
>THE
>EDGE
>OF
>TOMORROW
>>
Undertale. Definitely Undertale.

Final boss which looks like something Cyriak would make, is unpausable, can save and load the game, and the game loads onto him as soon as you boot it up
>>
>>334332092

wat
>>
coco route in ever17. no question about it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.