[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How incredible was this game? Did you first play it on the DC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
How incredible was this game? Did you first play it on the DC or the GC?
>>
hey isnt that the shocktrooper from valkira crhonicles?
>>
One of the best jrpgs ever senpai. Dream cast btw
>>
>>334327607
My OG brah.
>>
>>334327268

>Vyse is 5"7

LOL
>>
>>334327268
Played DC first but didnt get to finish until GC.

I liked the ship battles.
>>
File: GEAE8P-7.png (401 KB, 1116x836) Image search: [Google]
GEAE8P-7.png
401 KB, 1116x836
>>334327268

Playing that game for the first time now. Pretty good. It's the only game that's come out on a Nintendo console that I really wanted to play since the Gamecube.
>>
dreamcast, specifically remember having a lot of difficulty on the ship battle in the desert (while the giant monster thing is on the ground)
>>
>>334325191
Dreamcast. It's one of the best rpg's I've ever played fampai.
>>
File: cop022.jpg (59 KB, 582x441) Image search: [Google]
cop022.jpg
59 KB, 582x441
I played it on DC. I wanna see how the GC version is too.
>>
>>334327268
Does it emulate well?
>>
>>334327268

Is the GC version improved enough over the DC version to be considered definitive?

Debating whether to emulate on Android handheld or play with actual disk on a GC/Wii.
>>
>>334327268
It was very good, quite the adventure around such a lively land. And exceptionally boring to replay it all when you know what's coming.

I played it on the Dreamcast. I haven't had the chance to play the Gamecube version yet, even though I've been hanging onto it all this time.
>>
>>334331475
I have both versions, and the GC one does add a lot of neat stuff. The audio is worse though, kinda tinny sounding(nothing grating but noticeable if you've played the DC version), which a lot of people take away as a huge black mark because of how good the soundtrack was. Also, the island/treasure finding thing they added can be annoying if you're a completionist because other explorer NPC types will discover them before you if you're not fast enough about it. Still, I would say go with the GC one instead, and download a better quality version of the OST if you dig the music. Hell, for all I know by now someone has made a modded ISO of the GC version that restores the music and it's a non-issue.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.