[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFi rztwpgOo new Ghostbuste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.jpg (51 KB, 1039x511) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
51 KB, 1039x511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFirztwpgOo

new Ghostbusters video game

why no wii-u? it exist
>>
Not x86
>>
>>334326752
>x86

is this the new xD face

fuck i hate memes
>>
It looks like Sanctum of Slime.

Which means that WiiU owners are actually dodging a bullet.

And thats ignoring the whole "same universe as the reboot" thing.
>>
Is it going to be based on the scooby-doo shitfest that will be the women's version?
>>
>not using superior over the shoulder gameplay like 2007
>using shitty moba-like interface
>showed 3 seconds of gameplay
>looked atrocious
>characters look like emotionless dolls

Even the reboot of the game isn't as good as the original. How can someone fuck up so much in so little time
>>
looks like shit.
sequel to 2009 ghostbusters when?
>>
>not making it like the other Ghostbusters game that is the closest we'll ever get to a proper Ghostbusters 3

Come on.
>>
>>334327517
It's not a reboot. Venkman, Stantz, and Winston all make cameos.
>>
I main the giant black woman who tells white ghosts to check their privilege and stands back smugly while they guiltily climb into the ghost shed and get locked up
>>
>>334328475

Not as themselves, though. Unless Sony has been flat out lying.

Which I wouldn't put past them, granted.
>>
>>334328241
never that game was a bust and terminal reality had to close down right after it was released. It was a great game but console kiddies didnt buy it. That studio was the shit too.
>>
>>334326580
theyre already marketing it as a game for guys AND girls! Its gunna be a shit.
>>
>>334326580
We had two movies, two separate cartoon series, a great video game and comic that should have been a last hurrah

JUST LET IT FUCKING DIE ALREADY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, THE NEW MOVIE IS LITERALLY FUCKING RAPE OF EVERYTHING GOOD IN THE WORLD AND YOU HAVE TO THROW THIS FUCKING SHITFEST ON TOP TOO, FUCKING STOP PLEASE GODDAMN
>>
>>334326580
This game looks like ass.
>>
>>334329050

The comic is still going.

Still great, too.
>>
>>334328665

>I love making shit up

It wasn't a bust by any means and TR didn't close after. It was that piece of shit Walking Dead $60 advertisement that killed them.
>>
>Wii U isn't even good enough for shovelware

ouch
>>
flylo fm
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.