[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is fucking great (apart from the campaign)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1080
This game is fucking great (apart from the campaign)
>>
>>334318336
Campaign could have been better if they focused on Master Chief. Halo: Reach is the worst Halo game.
>>
mp is a lot of fun

the campaign on the other hand...
>>
>>334318932
All Halo 6 needs to do is focus solely on Chief and have 5's MP out of the box and its GOAT
>>
>>334318336
does the mjolnir armor feel heavy?
>>
Warzone firefight is great
The game is great aside from campaign, no split-screen, and some of the armor designs and weapon/enemy redesigns

Also alot of the MP maps look the same. Boxy white human buildings.
>>
File: infidel-meat.png (525 KB, 705x452) Image search: [Google]
infidel-meat.png
525 KB, 705x452
>>334318336

This game makes me sooo happy I bought an Xbox.
>>
the multiplayer is good xbone sucking is what keeps it from being great
>>
>>334318932
>Reach is the worst Halo game
ODST called.
>>
multiplayer is best since 2
>>
>>334318932
Master chief shouldn't be in the series anymore

His story ended at 3

They're milking his recognizability
>>
>>334321172
Yup if they do this it would make up for Halo 5's campaign.
>>
>>334321663
They both suck to tell you the truth
>>
>>334321663
>>334318932
>ODST and reach are bad

please stop. I can at least understand the dislike of reach even if I vehemently disagree with it but what the fuck is your iissue with ODST?

Are you just a normie who wants to play as the cheif and nothing else?

>>334322654
>>334321172
Not necessarily, it's just locke was super boring. If they fix that, and have it alternate between him, chief, the arbiter, and fred or kelly, that would work fine.

>>334322250
Agreed, though it was still possible to have handled it well, it's just 4 didn't.

5's story is just boring, not bad like 4's was.
>>
Nah it's actually fucking shit
>>334321824
343 pls go
>>
>>334322817
ODST bored the shit out of me. I liked walking around the nice ruined city for a bit, but when that was all I was doing for a long time I got bored of it.
Then alot of the other shit was just flashbacks.
Then there was that fucking shit romance plot out of fucking nowhere.
>>
I like it. They just added warzone firefight today, it's really fun.

Maps are a bit same-y in arena
No split-screen
Those are my complaints
>>
File: KZsObxF.jpg (159 KB, 403x540) Image search: [Google]
KZsObxF.jpg
159 KB, 403x540
Worse maps in a halo game
No split screen
Awful aesthetics
Some of the worst armor designs in anything ever
Bad campaign
Good gameplay
Bad community
>>
>>334321368
Not really, you can manoeuvre really quickly as if you're just wearing ODST gear. Its not as bulky or protective as early halo.
>>
>>334318932
Story wise, yes. Reach was the worst in that regard. I'll give it credit as a good idea carried out the wrong way, but I still think it was pretty bad. Multiplayer, however, was fucking great. Had some of the best customs and Invasion.
>>
>>334318336
I liked the campaign a lot. Of course, now I'm gonna get shitposted to hell, but oh well.
>>
>>334324408
Lore-wise Spartans have never really been bulky or slow. They are like super-agile athlete soldiers.

Of course, 343 takes it way too far in the campaign cutscenes and has them smashing through rocks and doing spinny backflips headshots and taking on 5+elites solo
>>
>>334325509
Indeed that was r-tarded. 10/10 mp though. 5 gamesays logged
>>
>>334323459
Who the fuck thought that looked good. Reach by far had the best armor aesthetic
>>
>>334323052
>slowly realizes it did suck
>but I still like it
>dont I?
> do I have shit taste
Yes, you do have shit taste
>>
File: 1459213667614.png (51 KB, 316x434) Image search: [Google]
1459213667614.png
51 KB, 316x434
>lets add content every month!
>but save shit like assault and infection for last and never even bring up KotH or oddball
>lets make forge the best ever!
>but quarter-ass the file share system and due to no split-screen, all these amazing modes and maps will never be touched again once Halo 6 releases
>lets bring back Firefight!
>BUT A TRULY AND UTTERLY BASTARDIZED VERSION OF IT THAT REQUIRE GOOD REQ CARDS OR YOU'RE FUCKED

Halo 5 has a bigger filesize than fucking MCC. Its going to be over 100gb once the updated are finished and not counting the very slight possibility of more in the next 2 or so years before halo 6, and it somehow has LESS content than halo 3.
>>
>>334325509

To be fair, the books had them doing some pretty improbably shit as well.

Linda hanging from a ledge and sniping Covvies one handed in First Strike was pretty off-chops.

Also, I don't play Halo MP, so cant comment on that, but I didn't mind the campaign. WIOuld have preferred playing as MC and the SPARTAN-IIs more though.

That level where you fight through to Cortana and the Halo theme kicks in was pretty great though.
>>
>>334327776
Warzone firefight is fucking easy

REQ cards are useless, I place top 3 using only BR and SMG

Besides, if you play for like a week you are already swimming in more reqs than you could even use
>>
>>334318336
The multiplayer is a solid 9/10. Definitely the best console shooter I've played since Reach (and yes, Reach was great- maybe not as a Halo game but still on its own right). Just needs more and more gametypes.
Campaign is steaming garbage and Brian Reed needs to be demoted immediately. Bear's detailed (but demystifying, I know) lore is being completely wasted under this guy's control.
>>
File: 1443133740800.gif (736 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1443133740800.gif
736 KB, 600x338
>>334327981
I feel that even if they had access to level 9 reqs, the majority of players would still fail when phase 3 is defending the base.

out of the 20 or so games I played today, only one had a team competent enough to realize that the base was being taken over instead of taking pot shots at the phaeton or using their rockets on it instead of the knights in the base
>>
>>334318336
join the official /hg/ spartan company anons
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halogeneral
>>
>>334329686
This is the fake one
>>
>>334318336
I own it and have never played the multiplayer, I played the campaign in co-op and it was not very good.
>>
>>334323459
>Worse maps in a halo game
Not even close. 3, reach, and 4 all had worse MP maps. 5's only issue map wise is the amount of them and them 99% being UNSC themed.

>Awful aesthetics
Maybe depending on what you mean but even in a way that's right it's an improvement over 4 by a large margin,

>Some of the worst armor designs in anything ever
5 has much more good armor then 4 does though.

>>334325509
see
>>334327856

That one cut-scene in 5 is the most accurate spartans have ever been shown in the games. did you forget that in tFoR, even without armor, they tore apart a fucking mech suit and made dents in it with punches, when they were just 14?

>>334331651
You should, the MP is the best it's been since halo 2.
>>
it would be good if the arena maps werent the worst shit ive seen in almost any aaa fps
>>
>>334332178
>You should, the MP is the best it's been since halo 2.
I've honestly never been a huge fan of Halo's MP and the game has been out too long for me to want to get into it now. Plus I've got a bunch of other games that I want to go back to more than Halo 5.
>>
>>334331435
Where is the real one?
>>
>>334332178

SPARTANs are one of my personal favorite examples of transhumans.

I know they're basically less GRIMDARK Space Marines, but they're still pretty fucking sweet.

Halo 6 had better be all about Blue Team, or Ill be mad.
>>
>>334333045
I'd settle for Chief, Thel, Kelly, and Locke.
>>
>>334333151

No love for Fred?
>>
>>334333341
What about Buck?
>>
>>334323052
Reach reminded me too much of ODST, these are literally the only Halo games I fell asleep on while playing them.
>>
>>334333341
I think John is slightly closer with Kelly then he is with fred, and MS would want at least 1 female anyways, and while having Fred instead of locke would work, MS wouldn't go for that either probably.

Which is why I said "settle".
>>
>>334332413
Then you wasted your money on a shit campaign

Honestly the maps aren't great in MP, but the mechanics and balance are great.
>>
So they adding the plasma rifle back or not?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-20-23-14-43.png (940 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-20-23-14-43.png
940 KB, 1280x768
>>334333912
Yup

Look on the ground on the left
>>
>>334333912
I fucking hope not, it'd be a waste when the storm rifle is way better then the PR ever was except maybe ce.

Why not bring back the reach nade launcher or brute shot or concussion rifle or Focus rifle or plasma launcher something with an actually unique niche

>>334334068
god damn it
>>
>>334332178
I agree and disagree with you there, Halo 3 had some incredible maps, and even Halo 4 had some good maps, Reach had the worst maps in the series.
>>
>>334333045
Agreed
>>
4'S ONLY GOOD THING THEY EVER DID WAS PREFECT ARMOR.

AND IT'S STILL NOT IN 5 FUCK
>>
I stopped playing because there was only 3 warzone maps.

Should have launched with ~5-6 easily. It's pretty much the best part of the game.
Or was, I haven't played in months.
>>
>>334334247
Who cares nigger, it's a better design. The storm rifle is boring as fuck. More weapon variety is good, it's not like adding the PR is gonna make the storm any worse
>>
>>334322817
It really didn't have anything to do with Chief, it just bored the hell out of me.
>>
>>334334665
There's 5 now
Jungle island
Snowy mountain
Desert canyon
Stupid city
And ghetto colony

Hop back on, warzone firefight beta is happening right now, it's fun
>>
>>334334832
I feel like I'd be outclassed now. Maybe after I finish DaS3 I'll try it out again.
>>
>>334318336
fuck off xbot
>>
>>334334367
>Sword Base
>The Cage
>Paradiso
Good god what was Bungie thinking
>>
>>334334367
>>334335379
I think 3 and 4 roughly have the same map quality, actually. The design philosophies are even super similar. Totally agree reach has the worst maps, even if I really like reach.

Sword base isn't as bad as people say though, at least if you used a jet pack

>>334334683
Right, more weapon variety is good, which is why i'd rather it be a gun that doesn't have a similar counterpart in 5's sandbox.
>>
343 doesn't understand the appeal of Halo.

Campaign-wise, the series had a very specific idea that made the game work. Kind of the same idea Gears of War had, but on a larger scale.

People fucking love campaigns where you're on the losing side, and you bring things back from the brink to save the group/town/world.

Look at the original Halo trilogy, and how it went.

>1 was a fight with outnumbered humans on a foreign world where they fought against the alien empire, and you had to fight to save the galaxy from the Covenant, then the Flood, then the Halo.

Halo 2 was about taking the threat of the Covenant to us. They get to Earth, and you have to save the world. Then the Halos and the Flood return, and you save the galaxy again, while setting up the climactic finale.

Finally, Halo 3 is the triumph. It starts with Humanity all but taken over by the Covenant, with one last chance to save the world from the Covenant. With the Elite's help, you defeat the Covenant once and for all, along with the Flood and the Halos. Everyone is saved, and the story finally ended. Conclusively.

Everyone fucking loved it. If it ended with Bungie's run, Halo would've gone down in history as one of the greatest, finished video game series of all time. But then 343 came and decided to stretch it. More Covenant. The Covenant isn't dead yet. They keep it going, and then they add in shit like the Forerunners, when they were always better in the background. And worst of all, they aren't in a state where you're saving the world from a losing standpoint. You're the winners.

And no one wants to play as the side with the advantage starting out.
>>
>>334335880
Yellow lift/Gray lift/Ledgefection was just bad IMO
Verticality was nice to see with jetpacks as you've said but it really doesn't make up for the rest of the setbacks of the map
>>
>>334336005
>they aren't in a state where you're saving the world from a losing standpoint.
Well, 6 will bring that back but just in a really weird way that might just end up creating even bigger narrative problems
>>
>>334336462
You mean like how the covenant remnants are finally defeated once and for all?

What the fuck are we going to be fighting in 6? Prometheans and flood?
>>
>>334336540
Prometheans but all of humanity was EMP'd by CortaNet so we'll probably be outmatched
Also they added in a Data Pad that implied Jul has a successor too so yay more Covenant
>>
>>334334367
>Halo 4
>Good maps
niceme.me
>>
If they make the story not useless next time, then it'd be pretty GOAT
Still annoys me that if Chief and Locke did nothing, pretty much everything would have been the same
>>
>>334318336
>Try Warzone firefight
>It's barebones as fuck, and not even Survival based

well it looks like I got excited for nothing
>>
>>334336462
>>334336540
It's a strange state of affairs, but I don't think it will be the same.

Before it was the combined might of Humanity fighting for survival. In 6 it'll just be this one ship against an AI that doesn't actually want to kill humanity, but just wants to subjugate it.

>>334336698
Are you fucking kidding me?

How many fucking Covenant splinter groups can there be before they just fucking give up? First there was the Covenant themselves, super strong and shit. Then they split into the Elites and the rest of the Covenant. Then the Covenant died, and everyone gave up except a few super religious leftovers. Then they got massacred by the Prometheans and humanity, then they splinter AGAIN into what's in Halo 5.

By Halo 6 the Covenant is going to be reduced to fucking nothing, but they're still going to be portrayed as a threat.
>>
>>334336005
I agree with the specifics of what you are saying, especially in regards to the whole "UNSC is top dog now and that's boring", as well as the othe bits regarding covenant and forerunners to a degree, but at the same time they've had plenty of successes as well.

A lot of the newer novels (Broken circle onward) for instance, capture the feeling and quality of the Nyuland novels.

>>334336462
Depends on how they want to handle it. If they go with a lot of the AI's staying loyal to the UNSC, then it could still work fine. If they had balls they could have the innies side with cortana too.

But yeah, 343 is really "rushing" important narrative points. None of them are inherently bad, but cramming all of them into one trilogy and letting so many go to waste, and having this all ofccur in such a short period of time as far as the lore is concerned is a bad idea.

What should have happened is this.

>After reach came out, focus on spinoffs
>many of them take place pre 2552, but some can take place in 2552 onwads
>a FPS game more akin to battlefield or rainbow six playing as ODSTs doing counterterroism work against innies that are coming out of the woodwork now that the covenant war is going on, covenant could still show up occasionally as indivuals who are doing work with innies on the black market
> a more traditional halo game where you play as as squad of elites quelling uprest on sanghelios (kilo 5 books, as eh as they are, could still happen as they do as long as you hold off on jul forming the remnants for a while and just keep it to the infigting with the el tu telcam or whatever they were called)
>do that for a few irl years, have MCC come out just not fucked up, let the lore catch up to say, 2565, Jul's forces are finally building at this point but they are more or less space pirates rather then an actual navy
>announce e3 2014/15 that halo 4 is coming

1/2
>>
File: 4L_NAjHvLK7.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
4L_NAjHvLK7.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>No splitscreen
>No LAN

>GoW literally doing that shit

>Delayed Infection
>Delayed Forge
>Delayed BTB
>Stupid looking Zoom that looks like ADS
>Spartan Charge
>Ground Pound
>Sprint
>Less armor customization than 3
>Ugly armor
>Misleading marketing campaign
>Shit campaign
>Online only forge

>Mfw

thrusters are pretty aight tho
>>
>>334337296
Oh, I won't argue when it comes to things like books and spin-off media. Aside from the Karen Traviss novels and being fucking retarded and making Forerunners and Humans a separate species, they've been doing great with shit like Hunt the Truth and the novels.

It's just the games that are lacking, which is a shame, since the games are the most important part. MCC could've been the greatest fucking thing ever, for instance, but they fucked it up beyond repair.
>>
>>334336894
Better maps than Reach.
>>
>>334337296
>have the gist be the same, MC wakes up around requim, etc, but change the plot a bit so that cortana is the villian, after gradually scumubing to rampancy. Have the game be focused on exploration, with the primary enemies being wildlife and forereunner AI forces defending the planet. mid game it can shift to cortana having taken them over and wanting to keep you trapped there instead of escaping, have her personality be like it is in 5 which actually handles rampancy well. Jul's forces can be there, but they are a rarity. Absolutely no UNSC forces. Basically, just have it be metroid prime, halo edition.

You could even then have the didact waking up at the end and have him be the villain for 5, with his goal, like cortana to establish galactic peace though force.

2/2

>>334337658
Honestly I didn't think the first two Travis novels were that bad. Also, humans and forerunnerrs were separate as early as halo 3 going by the terminals.
>>
>>334338443
If I remember correctly, Humans were supposed to be the Forerunners all the way until 343 came in.

It's why they have Guilty Spark go on his Rampancy rant, and he says

>You are a child of my makers, inheritors of all they left behind. You are Forerunner, but this ring... is mine!

Plus, in Contact: Harvest, they had the Prophets scan the human colony Harvest for Forerunner remains and artifacts, and every human showed up as Forerunner. It's the whole reason the Human-Covenant war started, because the Prophets wanted to cover up the fact that humans were the Forerunners, and that the Halos didn't shoot all the Forerunners into the Great Journey.
>>
>>334339086
Nah bro, read the halo 3 terminals
>>
>>334318336
That's why it failed and nobody plays it anymore.
>>
What I thought was funny was that Splatoon launched with even less content than Halo 5 did, and both games, as the months went by progressively added more and more features. Between Splatoon and Halo 5, /v/ only praises one of these games, and you can guess which one fails the double-standard here.

I'm allowed to say this because I own and play both.
>>
>>334339086
I mean, all of what you said is true, and even a bungie member has said that line from spark was meant to mean that forerunners were ancient humans... but there's a bit in the terminals that can only be interpreted as the Librarian calling the earth and humanity "special", which clearly means that they weren't one and the same:

>L: My work is done. The portal is
inactive, and I've begun the burial
measures. Soon there'll be nothing
but sand and rock and normal ferrite
signatures.

>You should see the mountain that
watches over it. A beautiful thing -
a snowcapped sentinel. That's where
I will spend what time is left to me.

>Did I tell you? I built a garden.
The earth is so rich. A seed falls
and a tree sprouts or a flower
blooms. There's so much... potential.
We knew this was a special place
because of them, but unless you've
been here, you can't know.

If Staten ever does a QA, i'll be asking him what the deal was with all of that, and how come the terminals contradict what the other bungie employee said

>>334339565
People's issues with 5 and modern halo aren't just from the content stuff though.
>>
>>334340078
>>334339086
fuck, the greentext got fucked up, but I think you get what's what anyways
>>
>>334340078
Okay, that does confuse matters a lot.

Maybe the Librarian fucked some early Humans and now everyone has some Forerunner DNA or something?

They should just release the Halo Bible so that this can be settled.
>>
File: 1458007277097.png (2 MB, 1478x1478) Image search: [Google]
1458007277097.png
2 MB, 1478x1478
The game had potential, but it flopped. My brainwashed friend is desperately trying to justify that it was a good purchase, but he knows deep down that it's not what it could have been.
>>
>>334340410
>>
>>334340410
>it flopped
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-5-reaches-400-million-in-sales-to-become-bigg/1100-6431980/
>>
>>334339086
Different anon, I think that Bungie employee stated that he wasn't a writer and we know how many times Bungie changed their story up (Johnson badassing his way out of the Flood, Halo killing the Flood, etc) so Bungie making the Forerunners a different species isn't too far fetch.
>>
File: 1458008255529.png (839 KB, 1076x2304) Image search: [Google]
1458008255529.png
839 KB, 1076x2304
>>334340410
>>334340483
Forgot pic.
343i doesn't know what they're doing.
There's a reason this was the worst selling Halo.
I love Halo but I hate seeing what it has become. It's better off dead.
>>
>>334340643
The new rocket launcher is good though.
The CLNK sound it makes when a new rocket enters the chamber is so good.
>>
>>334340564
>that link
Ngote i taku raho, anon
>>
At its core it's one of the best shooters I've played. Just lacking in content
>>
File: 1435165587143.png (851 KB, 1104x1075) Image search: [Google]
1435165587143.png
851 KB, 1104x1075
>>334340643
they added that launcher back into Halo anon
there's even a variant that holds 4 rockets.
>>
>>334340564
That includes special edition consoles, mc/Locke controllers, and anything else Halo 5 orientated. We've been over this thousands of times, they included the cost of everything else in an attempt to boost the amount they actually made from the games alone.
>>
File: 1445314003306.png (788 KB, 638x935) Image search: [Google]
1445314003306.png
788 KB, 638x935
>>334340643
This one is kind of cherry picking but wtv
The other armor pieces aren't so great either. Some are better than 4, but there's a lot of garbage.
>>
>>334340912
That still makes it not a flop.

Not even talking about the game's quality, it made it's money back.
>>
File: 1447647127956.jpg (637 KB, 1596x1584) Image search: [Google]
1447647127956.jpg
637 KB, 1596x1584
>>334341118
I don't have the charts saved, but drastically less people bought it then they did compared to the others. People didn't trust 343i after the Halo 4 shitfest- that or the no-splitscreen thing really turned them off.

Forge is cool though. That's something I really like.
>>
>>
>>334318336
Agreed, solid multiplayer and forge.
>>
>>334340410
Anon, I like 5, love halo, and don't hate what 343 has been doing, and even I wouldn't say to buy it for 60$, at least I wouldn't have at launch.

The game had and still has some major content issues. The MP is good enough to justify the 60$ if you are willing to pay that for good halo MP, but if you aren't and want a full halo package, yeah, not worth it. I'd say now it is though since forge is added, said forge is really good, and it has more then a handful of maps now.

>>334340643
Would have been fine if it actually preformed differently, the fact it didn't just makes it confusing.

>>334341420
It certainly sold less, but as you said, I'd mak that up to 4 and MCC's faults, as well as the fact the xbone isn't doing so hot and just that Halo isn't top dog anymore, not so much that 5 is bad.

hell, it's not even that CoD took the crown from Halo, and halo is just in second place now like when reach came out, halo is like in 5th or 6th place, behind battlefield and a bunch of other fanchises.
>>
File: image (4).jpg (103 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image (4).jpg
103 KB, 1920x1080
Worth 80k points?
>>
File: 1454535220843.jpg (67 KB, 425x518) Image search: [Google]
1454535220843.jpg
67 KB, 425x518
>>334341528
>Linda will never pin you down and fart on your face while Kelly busts your balls with her boots
>>
>>334341904
>gross
Ngote i taku raho
>>
File: 1436230722784.png (141 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1436230722784.png
141 KB, 500x281
>>334318336
Correct
>>
>>334322972
There he is. Theres always someone who hates on 343. They actually made something good this time. Take off you bungie glasses already and give halo 5 an actuall chance
>>
>>334341702
Nope
>>
>>334342259
There he is, there's always the retard who defends the game and tells people to buy it, looking like a shill

I have 6 days playtime in h5 but it has flaws and if someone doesn't want to play it, they don't have to
>>
>>334341702
Gone for 2 days and they add another fuckin pack
>>
>>334341904
>farting and ball hurting

Fucking degenerate. Facesitting I'm into but that shit is taking it 1000 steps in the cuck direction
>>
>>334327776
Really i wouldnt mind 6 mp just being 5s because of all the expansions and extra content we have.
>>
>>334342534
Halo 6 should have a Blue Team only campaign, Halo 5 MP with all its feature, and split screen, if it has all of these things it will be perfect.
>>
>>334341615
Yeah I think you're right about the sales being the fault of 4, mcc and the fact that the One isn't doing too well. I don't think 5 was that great but it was definitely better than 4 and there were things I appreciated. There was a brief moment before release where a lot of hype was happening and I almost got caught in it. They did some good/interesting things but I'm not convinced that it outweighs the negatives. That's just me, though. I feel that there's a lot of potential that they aren't tapping in to.
>>
>>334334917
Outclassed nah ranking should be good for you.

also Ds3 is great
>>
>>334342726
More map variety as well, not just human shit.

Same forge but with more objects and scripting options (which they already add frequently)
>>
Halo 5 MP is awful. Tons of missing content, OP grenades, collision detection issues, ugly Forge maps instead of real ones, vehicle issues in Warzone, the entire thing is a mess. It's the worst Halo's multiplayer has ever been.
>>
>>334343372
Not true, 4 was the worst

Shitty visuals
Shitty sounds
Shitty armor
Low as fuck killtimes

Perks, classes, loadouts, armor abilities, kill-cams, and killstreaks

Fucking abomination
>>
>>334343372
>OP grenades
lol you're just bad
>>
>>334341702
For what I've heard, its just a bunch of legendary cards. No permanent unlocks.

I would rather buy 8 gold packs. I need to finish the silver ones first tho.
>>
>>334341904
I'm sorry for you anon. Hopefully you and you degenerated fantasies will one day come true.
>>
>>334343372
I mean the missing content thing is true but the rest of your post is just bait and hyperbole

>>334343554
most of what you listed is fixed with the right game mode settings. Nobody calls 2 a bad game just because SMG starts were a thing, yet they call 4 a bad game just because it's default settings are shit
>>
>>334342726
>>334342534

Honestly, so long as forge maps carry over, and gameplay remains the same, it should be good,

but I just know they will fuck it up somehow
>>
>>334344559
Too bad you can't change the settings in matchmaking and customs don't level you up
>>
>>334344792
Actually plenty of non loadout playlsts were added eventually and were the default in MCC for 4
>>
>>334344559
Starting with SMG by default is vastly different to having all that garbage by default
>>
>>334344331
It's 10 single use cards, plus 1 guaranteed ultra rare/legendary weapon/vehicle unlock.
>>
>>334345034
That's too bad, no one ever voted for 4 on MCC (which I only.bought recently. Mistake.) And I quit halo 4 like 4 months after launch because I fucking despised it. I still do. Campaign was trash as well, and I spent a lot of time in that getting the terminals and solo legendary
>>
>>334345034
Honestly I feel that Halo 4 could've lasted longer if it would have 1. had an early beta like Halo 3 & 5 and 2. Had the none loadout/ordinance gametypes along with the ranks and red x's at launch, along with the Turbo Update. This would've at least kept some players along with them righting the ship before Halo 4's release.
>>
>>334324837
I bet you like the taste of air too
>>
File: 1460173317925.jpg (45 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
1460173317925.jpg
45 KB, 498x412
>>334345950
>he doesnt like air
>>
Is that Firefight thing out yet? I've got a copy of the game and was meaning to start it soon, but was waiting for that to come out. Can you play with randoms, or is it purely party based?
>>
>>334345091
I am not risking 80k anyways, i want a damn DMR. Last time i opened one of those i got 4 shitty skins.
>>
>>334346245
Firefight is in Beta.

It's playable with randoms.

It is not the same kind of Firefight that you are expecting.
>>
>>334346853
Is it like Warzone, but just pve? Because Warzone is pretty fucking fun, but I always feel like there isn't enough ai enemies to fight.
>>
>>334346989
It's like warzone but quicker and with ten times more enemies

Basically they spawn and you hunt them down or defeat a certain boss or defend the garage from waves of them
>>
>>334346074
>He likes air
>>
>>334346989
It's Warzone, without bases, where a team of eight Spartans fight enemies with specific goals (like "kill 55 Watchers" or "Kill 70 Jackals"). Every once in a while you defend one area from attackers, too.

Five waves only, It isn't bad, but it doesn't seem quite like Firefight. Warzone Firefight is a better name.
>>
>>334333821
I don't really care, I hardly have any games for Xbone so I needed something as an excuse for owning it.
>>
Ok I'm picking a xbox 360
soon and I wanted some game reccomedations I'm all ready getting gears of war and is there a good way to play the halo trilogy on xbox 360
>>
>>334347386
Halo 1 anniversary is on 360

It can play halo 2 for the OG Xbox backwards compatible, just put the disc in

Then halo 3 is a 360 game of course
>>
>>334347757
Ok then,thanks for the help
Any other good xbox 360 exclusives?
The reaason why I ask because I'm out of school for a week due to removing 7 fucking teeth from my mouth
>>
>>334348031
Red Dead Redemption, Alan Wake is okay if you didn't play it on PC, you mentioned Gears, avoid Judgment, the rest are okay.
>>
>>334348031
I don't really know any other exclusives, but you said you wanted to try gears of war?

Personally I wouldn't reccomend it unless it really seems like your type of game. For me, it was 10 hours of Shooting goons who pooke their head our from cover occasionally. Killing the bad guys over and over isn't fun the same way it is in halo, because you are very limited in your movement and stuff in comparison.
>>
>>334348270
Ok thanks anon
Is crackdown any good?
It looks kinda cool but I want to ask others 1st
>>
>>334348454
Crackdown is Bretty gud
2 is painfully average at best
Lost oddssey is a pretty good one
>>
>>334348031
Get The Darkness. If that game gets backwards-compatibility it'll sway me to get a Xbex.

Yes, there is a PS3 version, but it runs like absolute shit
>>
File: 20160415_013554.jpg (831 KB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
20160415_013554.jpg
831 KB, 2048x1350
>>334348635
>>334348674
Ok thanks anons
I got a few xbox360 games from a friend and picked up a few more from game stop as well
here is a pic of my current collection
>>
>>334348425
>:-( stop
>>
>>334348031
Not really, but if you don't have a ps3 there's plenty of 7th gen console exclusives between both the 360 and ps3.

Asura's wrath is IMO a must play if you like over the top action anime, as it's basically just an interactive one. You could just watch it on youtube though and get 75% of the experience as it's actually literally half qte's, without exaggeration. They are the fucking best god damn qte's you'll ever see though.

>>334349115
Good, you already have asura's wrath there. Play the sucker, and get the part 4 nirvana DLC, it's an extra 1/4th of the game's worth of content and blows the whole main game out of the water.
>>
>>334349214
I have a ps3 but I really wanted some of the exclusives and games that I couldn't find on ps3
I played Asuras wrath demo and I fucking loved it I wanted more burning was never able to get a ps3 copy
>>
tfw stopped playing around december but wanna start again

im pretty sure that im garbage anyway though :((
>>
It really isnt OP. Gaylo is mad gay doge
>>
>>334349940
That's rudedude
>>
>Halo 5

top lel
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.