[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the current main-line buttshooter on the market?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1370294894836.jpg (86 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1370294894836.jpg
86 KB, 640x480
What's the current main-line buttshooter on the market?
Doesn't seem like Halo went and replaced CoD, but did that Battlefield takeover ever happen? I see about the same number of commercials for both, but Battlefield goes more for gameplay footage than CoD. Good sign or bad?
How about those new Tom Clancy games? Do we have anything to make up for the Rainbow 6 Vegas games yet? Seems like the Ghost Recon series is still going down hill, but how about that The Division? I don't know about MMO combat for a Tom Clancy game, but they seem to have a nice budget for it so something must be working.

I heard they brought back Unreal and are bringing back Doom. Think those will far against the current king title, whatever it is, or not?

Feeling: bored
Listening to: Quake Original Soundtrack
>>
What the fuck is this thread.
Are those MySpace tags at the bottom?
What the fuck is a buttshooter?
>>
>>334315182
Counter-Strike.
>>
buttshooter?
>>
>>334317151
>CSGO
>good
nigga don't even
>>
>>334316221
>>334317415
you know, buttshooters
>>
>>334315182
tl;dr

cool pic tho
>>
>>334315182
Whoa is that Master Chief?
>>
File: 1460000115379.jpg (31 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1460000115379.jpg
31 KB, 853x480
>>334315182
>>Feeling: bored
>Listening to: Quake Original Soundtrack
>>
I don't know what to make of this.
Halo is being made by a different company and has giant mecha space owls now.
Call of Duty and Battlefield are still competing and becoming more and more alike.
We had an attempted Rainbow Six reboot as "Rainbow 6" which was edge incarnate. Now we have the Seige spin-off, which is multiplayer-only casual CS. Ghost Recon is trying to become Far Cry.
I don't know what MMO combat in the Division means. You don't mean something like WoW do you?
the new Unreal Tournament is good, but Doom is questionable. Very scripted and possibly slower for the console kiddies.

Current king would be either Call of Duty or Battlefield still.
>>
>>334317515
you mean buttshooters, right?
>>
>>334318738
buttshooters?
>>
>>334320010
buttshooters
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.