[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you like this game? Think we'll ever see a sequel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: kingdoms_amalur_reckbox.jpg (210 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
kingdoms_amalur_reckbox.jpg
210 KB, 426x600
Did you like this game?

Think we'll ever see a sequel? I dunno if anyone ever bought the IP, but it seems like a fantasy open world series is something some big publisher would be interested in.
>>
>>334314516
>Think we'll ever see a sequel?
No, it didnt sell that well
>>
>>334314516
Unless you find an angel investor willing to drop 100 million +IP on the game simply because he wants to see the game made, it's just not going to happen.
>>
>>334314516
I liked it, the graphics style was neat too, pretty comfy game.
>>
>>334314516
I love the game OP put over 500 hours into it despite being very generic is was fun with some neat bits. It will never get a squeal though the company who made it got bought by EA and died.
>>
>>334314638
It sold 1.2 million in copies in 90 days. That's not bad at all, for such a small release.
>>
I liked it. Faeblades gameplay is great.
>>
>>334314516
While a bit generic, the cartoony style and combat kept me going. Hope it does.
>>
>>334314516
I couldn't finish it. I got bored after about 40 hours.
>>
>>334314516
Loved it, one of my favorite games from last gen, I wish I could get a sequel but we all know how that went, closest to get something like it was the fable series and now that's dead as well.
i sure know how to pick 'em
>>
>>334314516
It was decent. I didn't like that they changed all races' names to weird shit, when the races were generic fantasy races anyway.
>>
>>334314727
Pretty sure the last price for the IP was 20 million.
>>
>>334315323
That's why i said 100 million + (price of the)IP.
>>
>>334314796
>Think we'll ever see a sequel?

you know 38 studios and big huge went completely bankrupt because of this game right? and the game came to close to final fantasy spirits within levels of money lost?
>>
>>334315637
Fucking Rhode Island went bankrupt because of this game.

That's actually kind of impressive.
>>
>>334315637
They went bankrupt because of the huge MMO project they had in development.
>>
>>334314516
>shit single player mmo
>entirely derivative
>boring as fuck

shittiest game i played on the 360, no joke
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.