[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone ever find a way to make him decent? Also, useless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: FFX_Kimahri_Art.png (688 KB, 722x1000) Image search: [Google]
FFX_Kimahri_Art.png
688 KB, 722x1000
Did anyone ever find a way to make him decent?

Also, useless party members thread.

Bonus: tricks to make them useful.
>>
>>334305292
for endgame stuff? no
for everything else? yes
he's reliable in almost every fashion, so just use him if you need extra damage, someone tanky, or just use self-destruct for silly moments
>>
File: Sharla.png (596 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
Sharla.png
596 KB, 600x611
Another conundrum, at least past the point where you get Melia.
>>
>>334305503
Should I send him down Wakka's path or Rikku's?

I don't care for Wakka, but being able to hit flying creatures seems to give him the benefit over Khimari as a status effect dealer.

The Rikku path may be viable for early access to thief abilities, however, you get her in the party before he can make any real progress down that way.
>>
>>334305292
He's designed to be an extra of a class you like. Want two Black Mages? KIMHARI! Want another tank? KIMHARI!
Only problem is 90% of people don't realise this until it was too late
>>
>>334305893
I mean, I understand his purpose, but it seems to me unnecessary to ever switch him out for anyone who's already fulfilling that role. I mean Lancet is cool and all, but you don't really need it.
>>
>>334305838
Rikku path. Yoy don't need two status dealers endgame
>>
>>334306003
You are not ment to switch him out with the character build hes useing, you are ment to use it with them for extra effect. That or as an emergency
>>
>>334305838
Shit I just made him a Tidus clone and threw him in there if I needed a body to take a hit or to buy some time.
>>
>>334305656
>at least past the point where you get Melia.
at least past the point where you get dunban
you know
your 4th party member
player shulk with dunban and reyn time is a solid party
even better once you load dunban up with agility gems and swap out reyn time for the fluffball dude who's name i forgot
melia is shit for a very very long time, and even then she's only good if you play as her yourself

>>334305893
pretty much this, he can become anything you want him to
if you nab steal/use and follow yuna's path he becomes a pretty solid backup healer
alternatively send him down lulu's path and he'll become a p solid caster. lulu is only good late game either, she's painfully mediocre throughout the game. kimahri's lancet and a lot of overdrives scale with magic stat.

that said, GET STEAL ON KIMAHRI!
you know the mt gagazet bossfight where you fight the two dudes with just kimahri? you can steal some really solid stuff from those dudes, like a lvl 3 keygrid sphere
>>
File: Cornelio01.png (172 KB, 268x450) Image search: [Google]
Cornelio01.png
172 KB, 268x450
Fuck this faggot. He's annoying and sends you off to do a side quest to actually make him halfway decent but by then, he'd already be outclassed by almost anyone else.

Thank fuck his quest is optional.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.