[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM >UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM UNABLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: dark_souls_3_main_art_1.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls_3_main_art_1.jpg
358 KB, 1920x1080
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
>UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM
UNABLE TO SUMMON PHANTOM

How is this okay in 2016?
>>
>>334303221
It means someone grabbed him before you.
It's your own fault.
>>
>>334303319
Get
>>
>>334303319
Oh right, when the ground is literally painted with summon signs and I run through them spamming A and not a single one out of the 40 works its my fault

When a new one pumps up right under my feet and I instantly try to summon him it's my fault

That's a some bullshit excuse you pulled out of your ass, and you know it. They've had this problem for 4 games now.
>>
>>334303463
There's probably at least 100 people with better connections trying to do the exact same thing as you.
>>
>>334303417
Memed xD
>>
>>334303572
So back when I was playing through Dark Souls with a friend on the 360 and we were the only people in the fucking game, and every summon still fell through despite nobody else but me summoning him, that's because someone else summoned him?

When my same friend and I set our matchmaking passwords to the same, making it so that only we can see each others signs, and I still get unable to summon phantoms on 97% of the time, it's because somebody else summoned him?

They've literally had this exact problem for 4 games now, and it's not just summoning. It's retarded shit servers in every aspect of the online play.

inb4 you tell me my 35mpbs is actually the problem like other Soulsshills
>>
>can no longer use bonfire
>can no longer quit game through menu
>can no longer lay your own summon sign
hahaha git gud xDD
>>
>>334303463
Yeah these dirty japs cant code multiplayer to save their lives. I wish they outsourced the multiplayer out.
>>
File: 1280px-Car_crash_1.jpg (371 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Car_crash_1.jpg
371 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>334303221
>PC
>Videogames
KEKED!
>>
>>334303221
>I want to play yet another souls game
embarrassing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.