[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's cool for Corpse Party fans Is the 3ds game the original
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (588 KB, 626x837) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
588 KB, 626x837
That's cool for Corpse Party fans
Is the 3ds game the original game remade or something?
>>
>>334295621
Yes it's the remake of the first game... also pretty much a direct port of the psp game with a few new scenes.
>>
I've been wanting to get into this series for a while now. Good thing I held off on it.
>>
>>334295621
>xseed

t-this should be safe from cen-censorship right guys?
>>
>>334296204
>>>/nichegamer/

Fuck off cuck,
>>
>>334296204
xseed is really against changing anything at all and at most just remove the ages.
>>
Its gonna be physical ? or digital vouncher in the box of the back to school edition?
>>
>>334295621
I've been waiting to get into this series, but I heard the 3DS version had more content than the PSP release. Glad I waited.

>>334296505
Physical with cart and figures for $49, and digital for $29.
>>
3ds what? That's odd wouldn't it been better for the vita or is that just me assuming? And it was a pc game to begin with so that is cool I guess.
>>
>>334296204
you can't exactly censor corpse party

xseed tends to be good for this kind of thing. I know for sure the steam version will be safe, 3ds version will probably be the same.
>>
>>334295621
I've never played this but I think I watched cry do a playthrough of it like 5 years ago and I don't remember it

Should I give it a go?
>>
OK wait. This is the first game redone and that Vita one is the sequel?
>>
>>334297520
Yup. I think the Vita one is the 3rd game though, and the second game is on PSP..
>>
>>334297520
This one is the first one, Book of Shadows is the second one and the Vita one is the third one.
>>
>>334297520

Vita game is the third game.
>>
>>334297520

There's 3 games.

1 is a walk aroundy horror game, that's the first one, and was on PSP, that's remade but it's basically the same with a few extra scenes. The second game is a pure VN, that's on the PSP. The third game came out recently, it's like the first game again, that's Vita only.
>>
>>334296204
>not knowing how xseed rolls
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>334297662
>>334297667
>>334297683
>>334297786
Thanks. Did you like the OVAs?
>>
>sony loses another exclusive
lmao
>>
>>334297815
why did you think xseed was quoted dumbass?
>>
i didn't even know there was a 3DS corpse party
>>
>>334298698
It was originally a PC game retard
>>
>friend buys Vita
>tell him to get Corpse Party
>he does
>drops it a day later because the controls were too hard for him to figure out

To this day I still just can't believe it.
>>
>>334300246
Never tell a buddy to buy a game. Told 2 of my dude bro friends to get bloodborne and they never bother to get pass the second boss.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.