[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which videogame moment compares to this scene? https://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: form ranks.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
form ranks.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
Which videogame moment compares to this scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZ3SN65kIs
>>
File: Lord of the Rings.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Lord of the Rings.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
Dynasty Warriors beats this LOTR shit any day.

Puny white men cannot comprehend the size of Azn armies. The Azn had been having armies in the hundreds of thousands since before England was a country.
>>
Good until they charged headlong into a wall of pikes
>>
>>334295373
>The Azn had been grossly exaggerating since before England was a country.
ftfy
>>
>>334295373
yeah, no.
>>
>>334295467

A wall of really shitty, way-too-short-for-the-job pikes that didn't hold formation and scattered as the charge hit. Those things are closer to weaponized broomsticks than actual pikes.
>>
>>334295467
>slightly sharpened blunt end of a crooked branch 2 foot away from your body
>_______" P I K E " _______
Not even considering the majority of these will not penetrate any vital areas of the horsesĀ“ torsos an necks, most would also survive them.
>>
>>334295373
What this has to do with Dynasty Warriors though
>>
>>334296545
>weaponized broomsticks
Why did I know that this exists?
>>
>>334296545
>>334296632
>people actually think that is anything but a suicide charge, where they might be able to break the front line from pure momentum but then get destroyed because the orcs have long pointy weapons
>>
>>334296810
Canadian weapons department
>>
>>334295185
Should've had an army down there to show the power of that kind of downhill charge
>>
>>334295467
What did you expect them to do? Stop right in front of the line and all them nicely to move the long pointy sticks?
>>
>>334296815
>literally screaming death the entire time they charge
>thinking they don't know its practically a death march
They have no other choice. Besides that the other two anons were right and those were not pikes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.