[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shitty games /v/ tricked you into playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: The-Flame-in-the-Food.jpg (87 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
The-Flame-in-the-Food.jpg
87 KB, 640x480
ITT: shitty games /v/ tricked you into playing
>>
haha dumbass
>>
FFXIV
One of the most mediocre mmos I've ever played. PvP was non existent and the endgame was the worst of any mmo pretty much ever. Leveling was the only good part and even then it was boring and easy.
>>
>>334294360
dark souls, binary domain, killing floor 2, red orchestra 2 on top of my head, majority of people here have really shit and stupid taste
>>
>>334294360
i was curious about his game what's so bad about it?
>>
File: Capture.png (168 KB, 598x283) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
168 KB, 598x283
>>334294360
To be completely honest this is the first thread about this game I've seen.
>>
>>334294604
the inventory management is a nightmare, you have 10 slots and have to handle a hundred crafting components and products
its also really boring because all locations are nearly exactly the same
>>
>>334294554
Self-deprecation isn't healthy, man.
>>
Ayy I felt for it as well, the music and the visuals kinda drew into me, I'm glad I pirated it.
>>
>>334294360
Dragons Dogma, what a shitfest
>>
>>334295228
This.
I can't believe I fell for the hype.
>>
>>334295228
absolutely this, one of the stupidest games i have ever played, it basically plays itself and the setting is an awful mish-mash of cultures because japs can't into medieval settings
>>
>>334295058
it's funny that you say that because you are obviously one of the people with shit taste
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.