[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which job is the strongest canonically and which is the weakest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 1200x950
So which job is the strongest canonically and which is the weakest?
>>
Warrior is strongest, because WoD uses it. He even switched back to it from Dragoon, because he saw the only way to max your power as a DRG is to go full retard and get possessed.
>>
>>334293174
Black mage strongest loldrg weakest
>>
After playing through all the stories on each class getting them to 60, the strongest class is WAR. I hate this being that I main a PLD which is around 3rd to last place on the power chart. WHM being the weakest in the group.
>>
>>334293389
But can black mages slay dragons?

I don't think so
>>
drg is canonically the strongest
war second
blm third
then mnk
then cuckadin
then bard
then whm
>>
>>334293898

Pretty sure MCH is the weakest story wise, since you're just relying on tech, and the whole point of the tech is to let the common man fight on equal terms with retards who train their whole lives with a piece of sharpened metal.

Still best job.
>>
>>334293898
>>334294437

>BLM 3rd
>WHM last

I don't remember WAR or DRGs causing a fucking Calamity.
>>
>>334294437
>DRG strongest
>WoD switched back in his timeline as soon as the Dragon situation was dealt with
>Shitslapping multiple scions
>>
>>334294437
Good lord the epeen stroking in this list. DRGs are at best 4th place in the power race
>>
>>334294692
>>334295038
do the others kill dragons? no?

then they ain't shit
>>
>>334295127
The other can easily kill dragons. Only way DRG is first is via the Eye of Nidhogg.
>>
Are we talking about in the entire series or just XIV?
Anyways for the series I always assume Dragoons. It seems to be a legendary class in FF lore.
>>
>>334295127
Garlond war machines can kill dragons. So they rank high as DRGs right?
>>
>>334295371

Entire series, Paladin is the strongest class because Lightning is basically that in LR.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.