[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: mirrors edge catalyst menu.png (357 KB, 1266x711) Image search: [Google]
mirrors edge catalyst menu.png
357 KB, 1266x711
Playing press build of Mirror's Edge Catalyst, ask me anything
>>
It looks like some shitty Ubisoft AC shit now.
Is it?
>>
how do you like it so far?
>>
>>334292283
No.

>>334292315
pretty good. What I expected from a larger more ambitious sequel. Story is much more theatrical and larger scale now.
>>
Hello EA.
No I will not be buying this no matter how many "amazing reviews" it gets.
I will pirate it.
Now please go away.
>>
>>334292513
It's Denuvo friend :^)
>>
>>334292163
Since it's OPEN WORLD now, does it have the typical "challenges" type stuff strewn throughout the world or collectables?

Does faith show up on the shiny surfaces of the game?

Does it encourage combat or is it dangerous to get in a fight?

Movement any different from old game?
>>
File: masta.jpg (11 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
masta.jpg
11 KB, 245x206
Remember when EA still put out good games? Back in the old Burnout days?
>>
>>334292694

1.) Since it's a beta build, I don't know if all of the open world elements are in, but what's there makes sense and it isn't Ubisoft-tier filler. It's what the open world needs to be and not anything more.

2.) Yes.

3.) Melee is encouraged throughout parkour, run from guns

4.) Movement is way more fluid and improved. I love it, especially mixed in with combat as you're free running.
>>
>>334292864
I do. This is one. I also liked The Saboteur and Kingdoms of Amalur
>>
>>334292548
I'll pirate it whenever in that case
>giving money to EA
>>
>>334293180
>not paying to support your favorite niche series

You fucking idiot. They brought this niche IP out of the massive portfolio of shit they could have done instead, gave it a massive budget and you're going to pirate it?

Good luck with Denuvo. How is Just Cause 3 piratefag?
>>
>>334292163
What is the best looking area, and can you post a screenshot of it?
>>
>"Press build"
>Pre-Order Now button
>>
>>334293510
In the backlog of course
And they didn't buy ME, they always owned it
Not that I care that much about this series anyway
I am not supporting EA
I never will
>>
If OP is playing a press build, that means he is a journalist.
And that means this thread is genuinely advertising.
>>
>>334293869
It's an online dashboard you faggot

>>334294840
Friend of DICE employee
>>
>>334293956
how's that reading comprehension friend?
>>
How long does it take to unlock roll recovery/180 turn?
>>
how's the open world so far? are there alot of premade paths that you're "supposed" to take?
>>
What kind of rewards are offered by side missions/quests?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.