[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Expeditions: Viking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
This has been announced but I only just read about it today. There is a sequel to Expeditions Conquistador in the works that will be set in a Viking Setting.

Pretty cool desu, I really liked the first one for its party system and dialogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbvVwvO64Nc
>>
Personally, I think it's boring. I mean vikings? Really? I hope it's good at least.
>>
>>334282974
I liked the new world setting better myself, but Vikings are serviceable I guess.
>>
>>334282974
Actually this, unless the next one is Vikings vs Conquistators.
>>
In typical "cinematic trailer" fashion, it's worthless. It's not even clear if it's about expeditions to North America (or Black Sea or other areas the Norse had colonies in) or just raiding around Baltic or whatever.

Expeditions: Conquistador was good, though, so I suppose this one might be good as well.
>>
One of the main strengths of the E:C was its unique setting.
Why would they pick the blandest possible setting this time? To cash in on Skyrim/Vikings crowd?
>>
>vikings
Oh come on, how do you go from such a great setting as Conquistadors to this boring shit?
>>
SKRAELINGS CAN GO TO NIFLHEIM
NORDS NUMBER ONE
>>
>>334283727
There are ways to make it interesting, like viking expeditions to North America (in which case it's kinda the same thing as original in, actually). Too bad the shit trailer doesn't give any information about this.
>>
>>334283579
>cash in on Skyrim/Vikings crowd?
too late
>>
>>334282832

their writing is even more garbage and generic this time around and their gameplay system is even more simplistic than their previous game.

since they want to pander to casuals so much with muh skyrim, i will skip this garbage.
>>
>>334283579

try it being their own strength among all the major flaws their game have
>>
>>334283919
but we don't know anything about the game yet. why the assumptions?
>>
>>334283919
It's probably because they barely made any money with the first one.
>>
>>334284023

I follow all their progress and none it of it seems as if they want to improve on the boring gameplay so you can say I am dissapointed
>>
>no gameplay in trailer
>just drawn pictures
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.