[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS BULLSHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: abyss worms.jpg (321 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
abyss worms.jpg
321 KB, 1920x1080
THIS IS BULLSHIT
>>
>>334281158
Hit them one by one, you don't want them to cast fuckhuge aoe spell all at the same time.
>>
>>334281158
Ok first of all
>Agate

Second if all, don't use AOE, take them down one by one.
>>
>>334281158
what game is this?
>>
>>334282848
Trails in the sky
>>
>>334282848
Trails in the sky SC
>>
>>334282825
Nothing wrong with Agate
>>
>>334283256
Except Zane being better?
>>
>>334283445
Zane is a single target tank, while Agate is a physical bruiser with a bunch of AOE. Both have their use
>>
>>334284423
zane has more attack power and is faster
>>
>>334284762
And Agate can spam aoe skill without worry about CP. Like i said both have their use
>>
>>334281158
Does it really look this bad? Even menus look stretched.
>>
That UI is fucking awful good lord.

What the fuck even is that shit on the right side?
>>
>>334285094
>without worry
Sure, let me just go into the menu after every battle and make sure he has earthwall before hsing wild rage.

Don't forget to spend yet another turn using tearal.

Agate is only useful in the beginning of the game.
>>
>>334285439
By the time you reached endgame you would have one member of your party as a dedicated healer/earthwall slave anyway. And 150CP/recharge is alot
>>
>>334285647
>dedicated earth wall slave

Only if you suck.

Distend is better.
>>
>>334285339
Eh, you get used to it.

In fact, it's unrefined UI kind of fits with the semi-medieval setting.
>>
git gud op, I beat that with schera and tita. don't attack them at all at first and try to bait them into getting close to each other, then hit them with s-craft until they die.
>>
>>334286028
What people fail to realize is that this is a 2007 game.

In other words the people complaining about the fucking UI are moronic people who probably started playing games in 2005.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.