[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No XP MMO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: uX2IyU2.jpg (108 KB, 571x714) Image search: [Google]
uX2IyU2.jpg
108 KB, 571x714
Has anyone ever heard of, or seen a MMORPG type game that has not included a experience system? I think it would make for a neat concept. Sort of like what is going on in "Life is feudal" except without the skills system. People's ability to do stuff being based on how much they know, and how much they own. I think that game is cool, but it held back by the fact that it relies on everything being player built, and the servers are privately owned, making persistence a problem.
TL;DR - MMO RPG without experience/leveling systems, thoughts?
>>
Darkfall
>>
who could make that? no one has the resources, just make a wow clone and have it go f2p after a year and you made bank. a new concept might require a ton of time & resources, no one will take the chance so a few autistic elitists can act like their game skills are more relevant than the real world
>>
Skyforge but its worse
>>
Albion online is going with a "you are what you wear" design.

In theory, you could get you hands on good loot from your first day playing (guild donations, loot an experienced player, etc.)
>>
>>334283798
Albion Online is also pay2win garbage.

I really wish it wasn't.
>>
Monster Hunter
>>
>>334285405
came here to post this
are there levels in realm of the mad god? I can't remember
>>
>>334286451
Yeah, but only up to 20 after that you use potions to permanently upgrade your stats.
>>
>>334279595
there was this shitty looking game but that was actually good when you played.

You could choose between building stuff and be a comerciant , or level up and explore the world.
level and exp actually don mean shit in the game people could get to lvl 70 or 100 in one day by certain glitches
Worderland online is the game , i remember it also as a "control remote" system , you tell your character to collect stone or stuff with the remote , or fight certain mobs to obtein contruction item while you are afk.

I was at lvl 40 (dind give a fuck about level , in my house filled with expensive weapons selling them while getting resources with another 5 accounts
>>
>>334279595
Anyone have this picture but the level 99(or some other high level number) version?
>>
File: guildwars 1.jpg (101 KB, 725x544) Image search: [Google]
guildwars 1.jpg
101 KB, 725x544
Guild Wars 1. the 20 level you level up are literally the tutorial and might as well not exist
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.