[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I never asked for this." Would he have preferred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 3425678685.jpg (105 KB, 764x573) Image search: [Google]
3425678685.jpg
105 KB, 764x573
>"I never asked for this."
Would he have preferred it if he had fucking died then? Why wouldn't he be pleased with becoming something beyond human?
>>
I think he was implying he never wanted to get in the accident to begin with. I mean, all he did was show up to work and then he got robofucked.
>>
>"i wasn't even supposed to be here today"
>>
File: 1421823114665.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1421823114665.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>334273621
>>
>>334273154
A lot of augs he got was added just to experiment on him and check how his body will react.

They turned him into a fighting cyborg, and it wasn't necessary
>>
>>334273506
And then on his first day back after the attack, he has a whole lot of shit and conspiracies to deal with that results in his boss' death a short while later.
>>
File: 1295495509658.jpg (9 KB, 143x136) Image search: [Google]
1295495509658.jpg
9 KB, 143x136
>>334276545
>boss' death
>not saving sarif
>>
File: something like 36.jpg (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
something like 36.jpg
12 KB, 500x500
>>334273621
>>
>>334273154
You do realize it's a dialogue choice, right? You can also say something more neutral or completely positive about your augmentation in that conversation.
>>
You know, I never heard this phrase when I played the game. Probably because I didn't chose asshole dialogue options.
Depending on what you chose Adam can be pretty stoked about his augs.
>>
>>334276859
>intentionally missing on memes your first playthrough
shaking my hand to be honoured familiar
>>
>>334273154

He can never jerk off again.

Think about it. HE CAN NEVER JERK OFF AGAIN.

Think of how pissed you would be. David could've left him with ONE WORKING HAND, but no, quadruple amputee it is.
>>
>>334277079
>implying highly functional cyberdicks aren't the most in-demand aug
>>
>>334276940
So stoked that he broke not only the mirror in his apartment (that his bitch landlord refuses to replace) but every mirror in the game.
>>
>>334273154
i think he just would have like if they would give the choice even if he surely won't have refused
sarif kinda use him as a guinea pig plus you can't leave a company that kinda saved your life
plus megan ressearch about his system not rejecting the implant
>>
>>334277142

Oh, you want to cut off his penis now? SURE WHY NOT DAVID
>>
Not for nothing but Sarif removed parts of him that werent even damaged just so he could have a sick cyborg bodyguard.

I believe that email in the LIMB clinic says either one of his legs or arms were completely fine and were just removed anyway. And of course he didnt need to stuff his chest cavity full with bombs either.
>>
>>334277494
It's funny because that is precisely what happens in Robocop.
>>
File: 1456200429685.jpg (49 KB, 274x411) Image search: [Google]
1456200429685.jpg
49 KB, 274x411
>>334273154
did you not see the trailer? when he died he was on his way to heaven. He had left the earthly shackles and was on his way to what lies beyond this prison planet when suddenly he had woken up in a hospital bed in the same dark cramped world he thought he'd never have to see again except now he's been robbed of most of his sense of touch and has to spend his never ending life working as a government errand boy.
Revelation 9:6 And in those days men shall seek death, and shall in no wise find it; and they shall desire to die, and death fleeth from them.
Transhumanism sounds cool until you realize it's simply a glittery and glamorous prolonged sad existence.
>>
>>334273154
To sound egy.
To put the punk in cyber.

Its rich kid going full gangster poor fag.
>>
>>334277365
I'm pretty sure it already was
>>
>>334278202
I'd say that metaphor didn't really have much to do with heaven. It was a reference to the story of Icarus, getting to close to the sun and burning up. Over ambition turned Adam into something horrifying, he wasn't necessarily maligning the fact that he didn't die.
>>
>>334274114
Nope. They know it was the patient 0 from the beginning. This is why he was hired in the first place.
>>
>>334277597
That's a lie
>>
>>334273154
A lot of people died on his watch. He was turned impotent in front of his girlfriend while this huge cybernetic jew just disemboweled him in one punch. Plus his dog got put down because he wasn't good enough to beat a 90% metal man.

He thinks he's a fuck up, and he thinks he's suffered enough. He wants to die, but he can't exactly lay down and die, seeing as how Sarif spent a pretty penny to bring him back
>>
>>334278808
Tyler: [while creating RoboCop] We were able to save the left arm.

Bob Morton: What? I thought we agreed on total body prosthesis. Now, lose the arm, okay?

Tyler: Jesus, Morton!

[snaps his finger at RoboCop]

Bob Morton: Can he understand what I'm saying?

Roosevelt: Doesn't matter. We're gonna blank his memory anyway.

Bob Morton: Well, I think we should lose the arm. Wha-what do you think, Johnson?

Johnson: Well, he signed a release form when he joined the force. He's legally dead. We can do pretty much what we want to him.

Bob Morton: Lose the arm.

Tyler: Shut him down. Prep him for surgery.

[looks down at RoboCop while his monitor vision shuts off]
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.