[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want Let's Players and Streamers to leave. They are nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1.png (134 KB, 373x293) Image search: [Google]
1.png
134 KB, 373x293
I want Let's Players and Streamers to leave.
They are nothing but worhless e-beggars and manipulators of young minds.
>>
What if you're just lonely and do it for the company
>>
It's a phenomenon that makes me feel old in the sense that I can't even begin to understand why people watch that shit. It's literally just watching some asshole play a video game
>>
I agree that they're garbage, but you didn't have to make a thread about them.
>>
>>334270831
It is a weird thing, but I think most people watch it for the personalty behind the game play. like i have watched a few before to see gameplay for a game i was thinking of buying
>>
>Who is more stupid?
>The e-beggar asking for money, or the people who gave them money?
>>
>>334270831
>what is GameCenter CX
>>
>>334271204
Completely different thing you stupid cuck
>>
>>334271204
>its ok when japan does it
>>
>>334271204
Arino is charismatic and humurous, the douche bags that these kids watch don't seem to do much more than scream at whatever flavor of the month indie game is trending at the time.
>>
>>334270698
>young minds
they are even more worthless than streamers and lets players, why do you care so much about them?
>>
>>334270815
you think viraling your stupid stream here is a way to find "good company"?
>>
>>334271089
I'm watching Limmy play Dark Souls 3 right now. Never thought I'd watch a video game stream but Limmy's funny as fuck sometimes m8. I find his Scottish accent quite soothing as well.

I wouldn't watch this kind of thing unless I really liked the guy playing. It's not about the game at all for me. I watched Limmy fuck about with some techno producing software as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trMFax-gK1M
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.