[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me you're gonna buy this to help save Final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: ffxv[1].jpg (650 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ffxv[1].jpg
650 KB, 1920x1080
Please tell me you're gonna buy this to help save Final Fantasy /v/

We owe them so much...
>>
I owe them nothing and no, the demo was fucking awful.
>>
How do we owe them anything? They've shat out terrible Final Fantasy games for years, tried to focus on mediocre action gameplay, made tons of awful spin-offs, are turning FFVII Remake into a multi-part series that will be dragged out for years, and generally just been oblivious to fans.

FFXV looks neat in some aspects, but looks terrible in others. If it turns out well that's awesome, but otherwise it'll just continue the trend of FF being in the gutter.
>>
FF is shit and i owe them nothing.
>>
I'm not buying any more Final Fantasy games after they stole my time and money with XIII.
>>
File: 7s4xpC11j1qiwqvto1.jpg (102 KB, 360x600) Image search: [Google]
7s4xpC11j1qiwqvto1.jpg
102 KB, 360x600
"No."
>>
What's app with the final fantasy circle jerk? I've never really understood why so many people like this very boring and confusing series
>>
Well, it's my first Final Fantasy.
>>
>>334267554
who's that one on the far left?
>>
>>334267554
Obviously I am.
>>
File: Luna-as-the-Oracle.jpg (204 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
Luna-as-the-Oracle.jpg
204 KB, 1279x720
>>334270291
Luna, Noctis's fiancee.
>>
>>334271470
thats a rare trump
>>
Who's the girl with black hair and the guy with the hood?
>>
File: Gentiana_2.png (463 KB, 724x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gentiana_2.png
463 KB, 724x1080
>>334273546
Black hair girl's name is Gentiana, she is Luna's attendant and royal guard.

We know literally nothing about the hooded guy and really he is the only character they have never talked about, he is voiced by Yuichi Nakamura though and most fan speculation is that he is the main villain and also Luna's brother.
>>
>>334273925
Ezio Auditore
>>
>>334274062
Funnily enough the hooded guy was first shown in 2007 before the first AC game even came out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.