[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>still remember many of the parody commercials in GTA III,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1431310997502.jpg (33 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
1431310997502.jpg
33 KB, 329x329
>still remember many of the parody commercials in GTA III, VC, SA and IV
>can't remember any from GTA V
what happened?
>>
>>334257151
Admit it. GTA V had a worse soundtrack.
>>
>>334257272
It was pretty shitty. Mostly dadrock.
>>
early signs of alzheimers
>>
>>334257358
>>334257272
Are you joking? It has one of the best soundtracks in vidya, especially the original stuff, which was compsed by Tangerine Dream.

Leave it to /v/ to have shit taste
>>
>>334257481
tangerine dream's ost is great, the radio songs are fucking awful trash. they spent so much damn money building that map they probably didn't have enough leftover to license good music.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 550x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 550x450
GI-GI GI-GI, GI GI-GI
WAAA WAAA, WAAA WA WAAA WAAA, WAAAAA WAAA WAAA, WAAA WA
THAT'S SOUND I LOVE
>>
>listening to the Plug It advert all the way through just because Sing It Back played next
>>
>>334257151
Doesn't Lazlow still do a lot of writing for the radio? Maybe he's burnt out.
>>
>>334257151

The talk radio station was all right, at least the one in the northern half of the map.

Doesn't beat the general idiocy of Chatterbox or both of Vice City's radios (VCPR was funnier)
>>
>>334257358
There's only one station that plays dadrock. You know you can change the station, right?
>>
knights of the road, here's your stallion.
>>
File: 500px-Nitrous_collage[1].jpg (76 KB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
500px-Nitrous_collage[1].jpg
76 KB, 500x410
>>334259345
I thought giggle cream was referring to whippets, whipped cream cans, referring to inhaling Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)

and "WAA WAA WAA" is the strange auditory sounds you can hear when using
>>
>>334257151
Gta 5s soundtrack was good
>>
Cause I love the chicken with the shitty smell
That's why I go to Cluckin' Bell
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.