[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else accidentally killed the NPC version of the mob?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Dark-Souls-3-Siegward-Mission-07.jpg (310 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls-3-Siegward-Mission-07.jpg
310 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone else accidentally killed the NPC version of the mob?
>>
>>334255841
do you even understand what you've said?
>>
>>334256008
I do and I haven't even got that far yet
>>
I did...
>>
>>334255841

LIAR
>>
>>334256008
I know that any mob is NPC, but NPC is commonly used to describe interactable entities, not everything that is not your character.
>>
>>334255841
I hit him once, luckily he didn't die. He just sings for you anyway, nothing special.
>>
>>334256906
>>334256675
where is this and what are you guy guys talking about?

the only non-hostile enemies I saw was the guy who takes you to the moundmakers and the giant who shoots those great arrows
>>
File: yo.png (115 KB, 238x281) Image search: [Google]
yo.png
115 KB, 238x281
>>334257296
He's in the "Undead Settlement" I think he was quite close to the area where the Giant shoots his arrows to assist you. When you talk to him he sings to you, something along the lines "nana is gone, why won't you come join in the cage, they say nana will never come" There is also a pyromancer in the Undead Settlement, trapped in a cage, if you missed him.

Also, I fucking forgot to talk to this guy in the Shrine and he was dead, lying on the ground when I found him.
>>
>>334257806
apparently he's the key to the dark lord ending, so we're shit out of luck now
>>
Okay someone tell me right the fuck now
The baghead in the shrine is this installment's Yurt/Lautrec Y/N
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.