[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 PM AND WE ALL WILL BE PLAYING, WHO'S READY?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
5 PM AND WE ALL WILL BE PLAYING, WHO'S READY?!
>>
5pm? I thought it was 11pm? GMT?
>>
6pm
>>
>literally buying a 60 bucks game when the improved version will come out in a year
>>
>tfw thanks to console fags and twitch streamers I already know the exact steps I will be taking in the first hour of play to get all the OP gear necessary to make the build--which I have developed thanks to console players and twitch streams.
>>
6PM for Ontariofags
>>
>>333937480
You fags show up every thread. Souls is best played in the first month. You can never experience launch week Rat Covenant again, for example.
>>
I'm sure a few days ago mine was going to unlock at 6PM GMT and now it's 12AM.

FUCK.
>>
Where did PC bros preorder from? I want the lowest price but would like to preload before I go to work so who sends keys right away?
>>
>>333937576
What did the Rat Covenant do again?
>>
>>333937723
Steam because after conversion rates the Canadian price is actually less on Steam than key selling sites.
>>
>>333938098
Force summoned other players to two areas in your world where you had NPCs that weren't hostile to you, and could add traps using Pharros Lockstones.
>>
>>333938272
too bad dying or being killed did nothing so people just rushed to their death because it was just a big fat waste of time
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.