[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to this series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: THPS5_Box_Art.png (511 KB, 477x564) Image search: [Google]
THPS5_Box_Art.png
511 KB, 477x564
What happened to this series?
>>
>>333935332
cash grab before the licensing ran out
>>
Developers banked on nostalgia instead of good gameplay.
>>
>>333935332
It left Neversoft's hands. Robomodo fucking ruined it
>>
Robomodo
Alls they had to fucking do was make thug HD with different levels. Fuck.
>>
Fucking robomoto

>watching those behind the scenes videos of the guys at neversoft dicking around, skating, and generally just having fun making a great

>robomoto are a bunch of fags with shit taste in music
>>
>>333935332
Neversoft was its heart and soul.
>>
Neversoft died. Never got a fucking Gun sequel either.
>>
>>333935332
>"lol so randumb" (THAW) followed by the more-serious-but-not-as-good-as-Skate game (Proving Ground) followed by a shitty peripheral games (Robomodo) leaving many fans wondering what the fuck was going on with the series.
>No one wanted to pay for that shitty board controller (looking at you Ride, Shred and Motion, again, thanks Robomodo), and the series left the crazy combos behind.
>Robomodo bringing in shit music and shitty engines
>HD being a somehow worse version of 2/3, fucking selling the revert pack and just being shit over all. Why bother when I can emulate?
>Nothing new being brought to the table
>All skaters really want is a new Skate game (although the local shop knows what's up and keeps THUG in the PS2 - love rainy Saturday's on the settee in my mate's shop playing winner stays on trick attack)
>>
>>333936940
Tl;dr Neversoft is kill, Robomodo sucks a chode
>>
>>333935332
skating is fucking gay now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.