[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (413 KB, 600x1125) Image search: [Google]
file.png
413 KB, 600x1125
LOL
>>
File: 1459824989246.png (346 KB, 579x544) Image search: [Google]
1459824989246.png
346 KB, 579x544
>New Primal Taboo video and multiple Missa videos downloaded in one evening and ejaculated twice

Livin' the dream, Ronnie.
>>
>browsing the net on some computer where I can't use adblock
>ad appears
>tab out or scroll down and mute all sound until it's over

I refuse to be advertised to.
>>
>using any site with forced ads
Sorry, I'm not retarded.

I like to watch Nip TV, and one of the main sites that uploads shit quickly always puts it on dailymotion and a couple of other sites.

Dailymotion by far has the best video quality, it's usually 720p. So why don't I use it? Because every 5 minutes they make you watch a 30 second ad. It's like I'm really living in America or something.

So I watch it on the shittier quality streams that don't interrupt the fucking video.
>>
File: 00001656.jpg (151 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
00001656.jpg
151 KB, 600x849
lol
>>
>>333932469
>Sorry, I'm not retarded.
>I like to watch Nip TV
>>
>>333932759
>I don't enjoy comedy shows
I feel bad for you son. I don't think I'll never get bored of watching someone flip the fuck out because they can see little girl ghosts.
>>
>>333932923
Japanese humor is always someone stating the obvious and they always explain the joke.
>>
>>333933060
How else are you supposed to know which part is polite to laugh at?
>>
>>333933060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OogeS6xBdhs

I'm not talking about fucking comedians here.
>>
>>333933436
What the fuck is with gooks and facecams?
Seriously, every goddamn show.
>>
>>333933686
It's like our canned laughter only you're shown the appropriate way to how to react to what happened.
>>
>>333933686
It's just a style they've adopted. They're playing a clip, so they have shots back to the presenters who occasionally interject because otherwise a lot of shows would have presenters who only show up for the intro and outro.

Honestly, it feels less weird than the western style of "here's a clip">roll clip>"hahaha wasn't that funny?" segment after. There's no disconnect between the presenter before and the presenter after, and for all you know, they didn't even watch the clip, they just read what was on a cue card for 20 minutes and the editors composited it together later into an hour long show.

It's not like the faces are super obtrusive or something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.