[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Kenny.png (1019 KB, 629x812) Image search: [Google]
Kenny.png
1019 KB, 629x812
He did nothing wrong.
>>
You are 100% undebatabley without a shadow of a doubt right.

Much like Kenny
>>
MUH FAMILY

I let him kill her without a second thought. Fuck that bitch.
>>
You can choose either:

>To follow a jaded pessimistic anti-social loner who has an 'eye-for-an-eye' ideology and wander the wasteland with her and probably die within a month

Or!

>Go to the settlement where's there is shelter, food and safety as Kenny gives up his chance of living again just so you can be safe from the world

Gee I wonder what I should pick?!
>>
I'll never fucking understand Janefags. She put a fucking babies life at risk just to try to prove a point at best, at worst she wanted an excuse to kill Kenny. And if you decide to go with her she never even tells you the baby is alive, you hear it cry. If it didn't cry she would have never said a fucking thing
>>
>>333930812
It's a baby, that's not something you want with you in a zombie apocalypse.
>dies of SIDS
>immediately bites you and you're fucked
>>
>>333929960
he did many things wrong but he was still a bro

>tfw we almost made it ;_;
>>
>>333929960
He failed to protect his first family
Failed to protect his second family
Got multiple people killed trying to be a hero
Drank heavily in a zombie apocalypse

But all that is forgiven because he has magic plot armor that makes the retarded settlement that he pretty much made up real.
>>
>>333929960
Season 2 is shit. Kenny redeemed himself by dying in season 1 and none of this bullshit ever happened.
>>
>>333930929
So? It wasn't her choice to make. If she was so upset about the baby she should have just left the group, not plot to kill it/leave it stranded and pretend you had no choice. If it was her baby it would be one thing, but Kenny took responsibility for it after the parents died. She had no right to pull that shit, whether or not it was the best option for survival
>>
Season 3 when?
>>
>>333930929
Even if babies are a shit idea, Clem still cared for it deeply. Jane putting it at risk meant that she doesn't even give a shit about what Clem wants, only about manipulating Clem for herself
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.