[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to 4am threads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1458536745202.gif (3 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1458536745202.gif
3 MB, 350x263
What happened to 4am threads?
>>
>>333926935
>cigarette.
>>
>>333926935
They were shit anyway like those lame "le tired gaymur threads" that get posted every once in a while.
>>
>>333927237
Why do you have to add "le" to every single thing you don't like?
I think 4chan is the only place left where you can see it, it's time to stop.
>>
>>
>>333926935
4am threads are useless because most people in them are not browsing 4chan at 4am. They are from different timezones and don't care.
>>
>>333926935
Lung cancer.
>>
>>333927326
you're kidding

all the epic memesters on reddit, neogaf and twitch chat use it

most of them trying to be part of the "secret /v/ club", few of them trying to be ironic
and the sad thing? the former are with us on this board right this second
>>
>>333927470
>all the epic memesters on reddit, neogaf and twitch chat use it
How the fuck would I know, I don't use these websites.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
There's usually been one every night for a while
>>
>>333926935
you forgot how to check the catalog is what happened to them
>>333925048
>>
>>333927470
Stop it, really.

You're being a child.
I honestly only go on 4chan and I don't like these people being ironic to attempt to protest some posters from another site.

Who cares...
>>
>>333927326
>where you can see it
see what?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.