[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>outplay my friends in 3 games they challenge me in >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>outplay my friends in 3 games they challenge me in
>they don't wait to play with me anymore

Seriously fuck you betas.
>>
>>333925998
>I ____ to ____ that ____
>>
WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL OF THESE WEB COMIC CATS SO SUBTLY SENSUAL.

IT'S A CRIME AGAINST NATURE THAT THERE ISN'T MORE VGCATZ RULE 34!
>>
>>333926283
>VGCATZ

Pleb detected.
>>
>>333925998
>>they don't wait to play with me anymore

So, which of you is the over-competitive asshole who cannot simply play a game to have fun, you or your friends?
>>
>>333926441
>competitive and playing for fun are mutually exclusive
>>
>>333926441
how can i have fun when you have to constantly remind yourself to be shitty and make "mistakes"
>>
>>333926554
Being over-competitive and playing just for fun pretty much are. Had a friend exactly like that, whenever he won he'd gloat about it for half an eternity and basically outright insult everyone who lost against him, whenever he wasn't winning he pulled some shit like resetting the console.
>>
File: QuestionMarkQuestionMark.gif (236 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
QuestionMarkQuestionMark.gif
236 KB, 314x320
>>333926689
>he'd gloat about it for half an eternity and basically outright insult everyone who lost against him
>implying all competitive people are this way

>whenever he wasn't winning he pulled some shit like resetting the console
Has it ever occurred to you that your friend is just a assmad faggot?
>>
>I tend to be too good at shooters, fighters, and games with menial tasks
>Friend is good at RTS, Moba, strategy, and games that require thinking (Not saying Moba requires thinking; it doesn't)
>We still play games together, even when we're at clear disadvantages, just for the chance that something amusing happens

For a simple example, we played Halo 2 a long time ago, and he managed to snipe me before I could snipe him. As simple as it sounds, it was monumental to him because I was always first to fire, first to win. We never get too competitive, and just laugh it off. Sure, I was mad as fuck, but hey; my friend got me good, and it was my own fault. A good laugh cured any rage I had, and we kept playing.

Another quick story; I fucking SUCK at Mobas , and he always tries to get me to play them anyway, despite knowing I'm shit. I get a lucky game where I can go unopposed as a support character, and I'm brimming with excitement until I get shitstomped in every subsequent game. We just laugh it off and keep playing.

If either side quits on you like that OP, then you aren't truly friends. If you can't laugh together, even during clear disadvantages, you're not friends. If you can't help your friend get better, you're not his friend.
>>
>>333926283
>SUBTLY SENSUAL
you may as well go search amazon for a fur suit right now
>>
my friends used to play rts games with me
until i got too good at it and could shitstomp them effortlessly

my friends used to play csgo with me
until i practiced so hard i reached global and was beyond their league

now nobody wants to play with me, i have to resort to online friends only and pretending to be retarded

it hurts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.