[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 538954.jpg (111 KB, 2000x1300) Image search: [Google]
538954.jpg
111 KB, 2000x1300
This shit any good?
>>
It's addicting and fun.

Like a dorf fortress for people without autism.

I'm scared to play it because when I do I spend the next six hours doing so.
>>
>>333923737
this pretty much

it's nice watching your colony go from a single shitty log cabin to an intricate mountain fortress
>>
I'm getting some serious Prison Architect vibes.
>>
>>333924207
I was wondering about this too, is it made by the same people?

It's got an identical art style
>>
>>333924437
i heard it was made by a highschool IT teacher in britbongistan to show his students how easy it is to put a game on the market these days. He would've used the same sprites and tilesets

what's your excuse?
>>
>>333927021
I'm dumb and software engineering is hard.
>>
File: 1384633948596.png (22 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1384633948596.png
22 KB, 300x188
>>333923664
HAS THE GAME LEFT VERSION 12 ALREADY I NEED MY FUCKING MODS AND THEY WONT UPDATE UNLESS THE NEW VERSION COMES OUT
>>
>>333927591
alpha 13 is out
>>
File: 1386487510903.gif (455 KB, 215x300) Image search: [Google]
1386487510903.gif
455 KB, 215x300
>>333927731
ABOUT DAMN TIME
>>
>>333923664
it's good but the unreliability and a lot of combat is stupid

A level 15 shooter with no disabilities shouldn't miss 6 shots in a row on someone in no cover in optimal range that isn't moving every single fight with a high quality gun, but it happens constantly

you either die in one bullet, or tank 20 bullets without even losing a limb, with almost no inbetween

Explosives are too good against you since raiders just destroy all your shit, and you can't use them effectively unless you have a huge open area by your base because they will catch all your shit on fire

raiding parties ramp up in the number of people that come and attack way faster than you can usually get people to defend so you get fucked, and if you try to recruit from people you capture they always have huge problems because you fucking blow their limbs off fighting them in the first place

you can't repair or improve clothing

can't craft guns

sappers mine way too fucking fast

There is no "Successfully defended colony" mood after a raid or anything, so instead of your dudes feeling happy that they just fought off some bad dudes, they have terrible moods because the will have (saw a corpse x4) (Exhausted) (Starving) and then that leads to tantrum spirals that should only happen because you fuck up not because you fought successfully

Creating proper defensive emplacements is very difficult and often not even as useful as just using a rock or a tree as combat cover
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.