[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forget Dark Souls 3. Forget Ratchet & Clank. Destiny is getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Destiny.jpg (396 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Destiny.jpg
396 KB, 1920x1080
Forget Dark Souls 3. Forget Ratchet & Clank. Destiny is getting it's April update tomorrow
>>
>>333922000
Just in time for all the players to leave it behind until the next expansion or major raid patch.
>>
>>333922000
>one (1) new strike

Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
File: 1459895171090.jpg (21 KB, 431x467) Image search: [Google]
1459895171090.jpg
21 KB, 431x467
>>333922000
Fucking stay away since The Taken Wallet came out famalam
>>
1 strike
Revamped Prison Of Elders
New armor and weapons
More Year 1 weapons being brought back
More visual customization for your character
Visual customization for weapons
Increased level cap
More ways to reach that level cap
>>
Why didn't this game become the greatest of all time

What went wrong?
>>
Shit game senpai
>>
>>333922000
*its
>>
>>333923282
It was on last gen consoles
>>
>Tfw you didn't buy a PS4 and it's just starting to get games
Who /pricedrop/ here?
>>
>>333922000
thanks for making me regret buying this game all over again. goddamn how did Bungie make something so shit?
>>
>>333923282
Activision, at the actual last possible second to do it, completely erased the story and tried to make a new one in its stead.

The story would not have been bad, but not anything groundbreaking. (Help ancient AI, rasputin, defeat a dark entity that has awakened after he stopped the travler from getting the fuck out).

They thought no story was better. It wasnt.

The taken king is pretty good, just because it has destinys good gameplay with an ok story. (Im ok with grindy shooter RPGS)
>>
>Shilling grindfest

Fuck you Bungie, how can you make shooting aliens boring? It's literally the only thing you did for like ten years, and you somehow turn Destiny into this shit.

Fuck.
>>
>>333923459

Activision budgeting, where it took a year to turn it from a beta into a launch edition MMO and 6 months to get a lick of extra content.

I love destiny but the people running it just can't balance budget with delivery.
>>
I liked Destiny a lot, but none of my friends did. I sold my xbone for a PS4 so no longer have it. Now all they play is The Division. Trouble with these games is they string the content out over years. I know I wouldn't bother to come back once every 3 months to play 2 New hours of content. What the Fuck happened to complete games?
>>
>>333923401
Nah, I'm just gonna wait till a price drop on the ps4k
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.