[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/KSZ4tSoumNk What do you guys think of the trailer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (46 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
46 KB, 460x215
https://youtu.be/KSZ4tSoumNk

What do you guys think of the trailer?

I think it's all right. I expected a lot more gore, but most importantly, more speed. I thought the guy was moving and acting way too slowly, even by their new Doom standards.
>>
>>333921778
I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>333921778
>What do you guys think of the trailer?
It's a fucking cinematic and means nothing.
>>
>>333921778
>more speed
certainly doesn't look as slow as in doom 3.
>>
I can't wait to watch all the cool execution moves doomguy will perform for me
>>
>>333921778
>no gameplay
Trash.
>>
>>333921778
looks slow still
>>333922683
weapon feel still looks like crap though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljpBwguIqos&feature=youtu.be&nohtml5=False#t=0.332625
>>
Which DOOM was best? I still haven't played any of them and want to give them a shot.
>>
>>333924694
Play both ultimate and 2. They are the same game, 2 has more open levels, ssg and more monsters
>>
>>333924694
D1 > D2 = D64 >>> D3

D2 alone isnt that great but it gave us more modding potential
>>
>>333921778
Played the beta and some of the guns feel... weak? I guess is the term. Remember the super shotgun and how when you shot it there was blood everywhere and indication that it hit it's mark. Not really in this doom. I kinda wish it was also fast paced. Multiplayer honestly feels like halo where people are bullet sponges unless you get a rocket launcher. Really the only complaints.
>>
>>333927332
Brutal Doom?
>>
If no new gameplay trailer is shown before release, you know what it means.
>>
>>333921778
i can say this game is... DOOMed
>>
>>333927865
No. He is talking about custom maps because of the new monsters from doom 2. Gameplay mods work with either game
>>
>>333921778
why they insist in use cyberdemon as a main mosnter image? it's by far the worst designed monster in doom 4...that fucking WOW aestethics.. Can't deal with it
>>
File: 1459974752109.png (439 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1459974752109.png
439 KB, 400x500
>>
>7m views in a week

Honestly, I'm not looking forward to it, have very low expectations, but that's pretty impressive.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.