[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder to buy all your vidya from best buy They're the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 410x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 410x288
Reminder to buy all your vidya from best buy

They're the good guys
>>
Literally none of the games I want are ever in stock. The stores are located over an hour away from me.
>>
>>333921103
Do they deliver to your area? My local BB is an empty husk of what it used to be, but the warehouse always delivers shit to me super fast.
>>
I use best buy's website for new games usually. Gamers Club Unlocked is great.
>tfw getting Ratchet and Clank for 32$ on launch
>>
Geeksquad is the most predatory anticonsumer service I've ever seen. Downloaded RAM tier fuckery.
>>
I usually use them for pre-orders and for games that I can find there that are marked down decently. GCU is GOAT.
>>
>>333920761

I normally pirate but if something good is coming out, I buy it from my local place.
>>
>>333920761
I've been buying from them for over a year now because I'm in their 20% off club. Also they've gotten fairly good at shipping times.
>>
>They're the good guys
lol
their vidya is pretty cheap and they ship fast but for literally everything else they are complete trash
>>
>>333921275
I stopped paying for my prolonged guarantee like two weeks ago, fuck them. it was for my laptop but I'll never go back to Best Buy. I kept paying 30 bucks per months while I never went to see them in store after I had bought the laptop in September.
>>
The shilling here is completely surreal.
>>
>Guise this big corporation is the good guys.
pfffffffffft. You silly.
>>
It's sad some people are too retarded to get GCU. There's no reason to buy games anywhere else.
>>
>>333921275
Oh yeah, they charge elderly people for Windows updates. Fuck them.
>>
>>333923306
Unfortunately if i want to buy a game new that's been out for a while amazon is generally cheaper.
>>
>>333923306
I use Amazon Prime too.
>>
>>333921904
>Just being a corporation automatically makes them bad guys

You're baiting or a genuine fuckboi.
>>
>>333921275
>predatory
how, they don't default bundle it with anything, you have to seek it out to buy it
>>
>>333923403
Best Buy price matches.
>>
>>333923431
That's way more expensive though, GCU is only $30 for two years.
>>
>>333924023
Not if the game isn't on their website
>>
Still waiting on my cyber sleuth preorder bonus from them. wont buy anything from them until I get it.
>>
File: 1457783877058s.jpg (3 KB, 125x96) Image search: [Google]
1457783877058s.jpg
3 KB, 125x96
>>333923403
If you have amazon prime, it's 20 percent off a new physical game preorder.

Got pokken for 48 bucks on release delivered to my door. probably the same with star fox.
>>
>>333924289
Primes to expensive to be worth it really, unless you have a college email to get prime for half off.
>>
is something actually happening to best buy? are they going the way of circuit city?
>>
>>333920761
newegg is truly the best. Free after rebate items and 3 month free shipping trial. I literally received a physical copy of destiny, assassins creed unity and PES for the price of three postage stamps
>>
>>333923526
Please leave and never come back. The cancer is pervasive. Someone just kill this place already
>>
>>333923306
>go to Best Buy with friend
>he wants to buy a game
>tell him about GCU
>"Nah, I don't want it."
>offer to buy it with mine so he gets the discount
>"I want the 40 reward points instead."
>not even 1/6 of a $5 certificate instead of $8 off now
>>
File: goodguys.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
goodguys.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>333920761
Um, then who are these guys?
>>
>>333920761
bestbuy is alright

last year they cancelled my majora's mask collectors edition on me and then i got an email from them saying the cancellation was in error and that they'd give it to me for free
>>
>>333921250
Prime is better.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.