[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it a game you love or hate? or is it a true gem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
is it a game you love or hate? or is it a true gem?
>>
Looks like weeaboo trash to me.
>>
>>333916714
in everything but gameplay, p3 was better
>>
I NEVER FELT LIKE
>>
File: truth_seeking.gif (70 KB, 300x328) Image search: [Google]
truth_seeking.gif
70 KB, 300x328
>>333916714
Worse than persona 3 due to ramping up the otaku-bait to 11, the game suffered immensely due to this as they also made the game far easier and less complex.

A few decent songs though, and some designs were ok.
>>
>>333918713
>>333918890

Its better than P3 because fuck Tartarus-chan
>>
>>333918972
Yeah nah, the different dungeons idea was cool but it didn't really add much
>>
>>333916714
I started the series with 4 yet I feel like 3 is a better game so far. The music just sounds better, characters feel more grounded and real, plus gameplay was neat with the sleep system, multiple physical attacks, and fusion spells.
>>
Rise is a better support than Fuuka
>>
P4 will always have a special place in my heart
>>
File: p4gscreens_08_06[1].png (266 KB, 515x293) Image search: [Google]
p4gscreens_08_06[1].png
266 KB, 515x293
>>333918794
>>333918890
the music is deeply engraved in my brain forever

heard half a second of one of the daytime songs the other day and it brought back the chill feeling of playing the game
>>
>>333916714
I enjoyed the dungeons and the core story, not so much the 'hey, meet me after school for multiple-choice bonding, senpai-kun' stuff.

Why was the dungeon's theme one of the catchiest in the game?
>>
>>333919402
REACH OUT TO THE TRUTH is pretty good for a battle theme, but it can't compare to Mass Destruction. The jazzy/funkiness of Persona 3's battle theme is indisputably amazing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idRhQsjc28c

DUDUDUDUAI
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.