[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so.... this... is the power... of VR....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ikea vr.jpg (412 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ikea vr.jpg
412 KB, 1920x1080
so.... this... is the power... of VR....
>>
Its the power of actual shills convincing big companies that investing in VR is a smart idea

over 4 billion dollars invested already in a niche market, should be interesting.
>>
Let's be honest, if it had the waifu from that Summer Lessons game, you'd buy it
>>
>>333916645
>triangles for the floor
I want to punch whoever made this.
>>
>>333916645
I would love to use this for my kitchen.

It seems like you would get a better sense of a kitchen layout with this than regular 3d kitchen modeling.
>>
>>333917041
The rug, actually.
Still bad, but it could be much worse.
>>
google maps VR when
>>
>>333917041

What's wrong? Unnecessary amount of polygons?
>>
File: VFRemix_Sat_Satourne_001.png (25 KB, 696x434) Image search: [Google]
VFRemix_Sat_Satourne_001.png
25 KB, 696x434
>>333917041
Yeah, quadrilaterals are the best primitive.
>>
>>333917679
All squares are broken up into triangles anyways. Of course, that doesn't explain or excuse the number of faces for a fucking floor rug.
>>
>>333917679
Pointless faces, Also Just extra shit to UV to. Also Triangles look like ass on shaped objects. Usually caused lead to a shadow line where they rest.

It's just really bad to do and if you create certain objects automatically it's not hard to delete the vert and create a new face. It's just laziness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.