[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ventin bout ds3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: dis some bullshit.jpg (88 KB, 332x330) Image search: [Google]
dis some bullshit.jpg
88 KB, 332x330
Aight so im gonna vent a little. What the fuck is up with this release date? not only do we get dark souls 3 20+days after japan gets it, but we also get it near the end of the day. it's twelve fucking thirty eight right now, and i was readier than a motherfucker to get my soul on. get in there, sorcerer shit up, zap some niggas with a soul arrow. shove a soul greatsword up their ass sideways. i was sitting there at 11:50 spongebobbin like a crackhead. IM READY, IM READY, IM READY, IM READY! 12:00 hits. it's april 11....AND THE FUCKING GAME STILL HASN'T BEEN RELEASED! now im thinking to myself, anon, Don't get so excited, get your chill back, steam probably hasn't updooted yet. just refresh the page. Refresh. nope, still says not released. Aight, i gotta wait a few minutes. ima shit, piss, and shower, then come back. 20 minutes later...nope. AIGHT, That's whats up. lemme check the store page. Release date: April 11. Check the phone, see the date "april 11". look back at page "the game will release in approximately 18 hours.".... EIGHTEEN FUCKING HOURS? WHY? Maaaaaan you must be trying to give those gooks as big of a head start as you possibly can. ima go to sleep, wake up, see that the release day has changed to april 11 11:59:59 pm. some bullshit right here man. gotta make up for them small asian dicks by getting all the best shit before everybody else. bet one of them completed ng+7 by now. im gonna go in there, enter the first pvpable area, and meet XxxchingchongshunghwalongtangdogfriedricexxX with his +15 darkmoon uchigatana and maxed out ornstien set, invading like "OOOOOOOOOOOH, U AMELICAN COME TO LOOOOOOOOOONG PAHT OF GAME. Give you numbah five with side of honorable death by superior japanese katana."
>>
wow

4chan is pathetic
>>
File: 277253496.png (285 KB, 597x597) Image search: [Google]
277253496.png
285 KB, 597x597
>>333912463
>>
File: 138581-138891.jpg (37 KB, 565x850) Image search: [Google]
138581-138891.jpg
37 KB, 565x850
>>333912463
>I'm gonna vent a little
>>
>>333912463
Th guy on the cover art is the final boss
>>
File: 1459578846083.png (437 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1459578846083.png
437 KB, 960x640
>>333912463
>>
>>333912463

I literally had the exact same experience. Its fuckin bullshit
>>
>>333912463
I live in fucking Nebraska and I've already finished the game twice, you cunt. Yeah, maybe the release isn't ideal but there were ways to get it on release; you just didn't, puss'n'boots.
>>
>>333912463
>Game is released an hour after I finish work for the day

Feels good man.
>>
>>333912463
Take it easy OP Bamco isn't the most agreeable of publishers, considering their marketing strategy of theirs on Dark Souls 3. But its not as if you lost anything, it means you can wait less for the first DLC to arrive.
Believe it or not Japan servers were bombarded into DDOS during its release date because fans were pissed.
>>
>>333912463
As MANvsGAME puts it, Dark Souls has never seen such popularity for one of their game launches before so they haven't given a shit as no ones uttered complaint about it before. DS1 was obscure. DS2 was less obscure. DS3 is the Oblivion-Skyrim of Bethesda games.
>>
>>333912463
tldr
>>
>>333916254
So MAN tries to be humble while he plays the game way before anyone else?
I hope your intention was to give us peace of mind because I'm starting to feel like OP now after you made clear a difference in the treatment of buyers who will pay full price for the game versus those who had it gotten for free and earlier too.

I guess if you don't want to be treated second class you have to buy a Sony + Fromsoft souls game instead.
>>
>>333912602
Wow, generic Knight is a boss. I don't even know who this guy is.
>>
>>333916591
Didn't say anything about being humble or how he 'feels' about it. Pretty sure he hated the way streamers were given English copies as he wanted to be the SOLE streamer streaming that day in Japanese by slowly translating through the game up until tomorrow's proper release. Ain't nothing humble about that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.