[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Continued from last night's self-imposed challenge threads.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Super_Mario_World_(NA).png (1 MB, 1050x765) Image search: [Google]
Super_Mario_World_(NA).png
1 MB, 1050x765
Continued from last night's self-imposed challenge threads. We post our favorite games and give each other challenges.

As promised I'm doing the cashless and capeless run on Super Mario World to the best of my ability, and I'm at Bowser Valley. This shit was actually tougher than I though it would be. It made me appreciate Super Mario World in a new way, and re-discover it. It really is a very fun game.
>>
>>333912008
>cashless
you mean not touching coins?
>>
>>333912008
I plan on successfully doing a no save point run of this, I've only made one attempt so far, and I died after 3 hours
>>
>>333912925

Yess, and it's fucking painful.
>>
>>333913117

I may as well just say it, no save point run. Do it anon.
>>
>>333913309
What really sucks is I've been in the mood to make an attempt again, but I have a problem, my PS2 recently stopped reading discs and I need to get a new one.
>>
>>333913464

Do you have a phat or a slim? To this day my phat still works, but I think it's because I rarely use it. I treat it like shit, leaving it on the rug all the time.
>>
>>333913201
there has been an official contest for 0 coins completion on that Luigi game

three days after announcement some japanese autists posted a screenshot with zeroes on fucking everything, not just coins
>>
>>333913762

How did he do it? Did he have to glitch his way pass certain unskippable coins?
>>
>>333913569
I originally had a fat, but it couldn't read half of my PS1 games, so it got traded in for a slim when the slim came out, and my slim worked flawlessly for years.
>>
Chaingun only. I can do the first two levels. Might be impossible on later levels due to ammo crates becoming more rare.
>>
>>333913893
pretty sure there are no unskippable coins in any 2d Mario
>>
>>333913909

One of these days I'll probably have to break down and get one. I hear phats die quickly.
>>
I challenge this thread to not be full of complete autists
>mmm the game is not enough i must impose special rules on myself because i am soooo hardcore
>>
>>333914119

You miserable fuck. Sometimes people just want to play a different way.
>>
>>333914119
It's fun to play games in different ways. Brings new life to old fun.
>>
I shouldn't have said "self-imposed". Just post your favorite game and let others create challenges for you. You'll be the one to implement them, but follow the rules given to you.
>>
I like playing Paper Mario TTYD with no hp/fp upgrades, only badge points. It makes the game fun in multiple ways. Not only is the game harder because of your low resources, but all the badge points also make combat interesting because you can have a variety of moves to use at any particular situation.
>>
>>333914119
>it might be fun to try a new take on an old favorite, like using pastels instead of pencils on my next drawing, or taking a different road home

>nope, you're just autistic, theres no way those could be interesting.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.