[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Guy Fieri boss >"You're going to flavor town!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 200x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 200x308
>Guy Fieri boss
>"You're going to flavor town!"
>>
>>333909993
>Vietnam Boss
>"I've got a ice to see you!"
>>
>>333910098
>Fortunate Son starts playing
>>
File: cyrusthevirus.jpg (22 KB, 338x218) Image search: [Google]
cyrusthevirus.jpg
22 KB, 338x218
>John Malkovich boss

>Hel LO. I am VERY im PRESSED that YOU have MADE it THIS far. BUT. I am a FRAID that your TIME has run SHORT.
>>
>>333909993
>Guy Fieri boss gains a big glowing weakpoint
>RIGHT HERE
>>
>>333910880
bald dmc4 dante is basically John Malkovich
>>
File: Racer X.jpg (781 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Racer X.jpg
781 KB, 1280x720
>Racer X level boss
>"You've gone too far!"
>>
>>333909993
>Gordon Ramsey Boss
>"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD SAVE YOUR FRIENDS? JESUS CHRIST GET IT TOGETHER YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PRIDE IN THIS QUEST YOU CALL THAT A FUCKING ATTACK DO YOU EVEN WANT ME TO BE HERE FUCK THE CAMERAS THIS IS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY TO SAVE YOUR FRIEND LOOK HER IN THE EYES AND TELL ME YOURE GIVING IT YOUR ALL I WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY IT WOOOW ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING THESE GHYSAL GREENS HAVE GONE COMPLETELY ROTTEN THIS IS HOW YOU KEEP YOUR INVENTORY AND YOU HAVE THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO COME TO MY BOSS ROOM WITH THAT SHIT EATING LOOK ON YOUR FACE MY 70 YEAR OLD NAN COULD MAKE IT HERE WITH MORE HP THAN YOU GET IT TOGETHER MAN IM JUST TRYING TO GET YOU TO FACE REALITY"
>>
>>333909993
<"Your gonna have a bad taste"
>>
>ice boss
>"Let's turn down the heat!"
>>
>>333911678
>experiencing technical difficulties while fighting the boss
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.