[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a game with better gunplay. >protip: you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 960x960
Name a game with better gunplay.

>protip: you can't
>>
>>333907410
How much action are in these games? I've seen gifs that look pretty snazzy but idk how MUCH gunplay is in the game. Isn't it a horror game? Inquiring minds must know!
>>
>>333907546
a lot, I've only played the first 2 games and the original is one of my favorite shooters of all time
>>
>>333907546
It's actually mostly shootan, with intermittant spooky.

Great fucking games, I am working my way through the FEAR expansions right now.

>>333907410
DESU, Quake 4 is my favorite for straight gunplay. FEAR gunplay is good, but it is great for other reasons.
>>
Max Payne 2
>>
Blood especially because it's actually challenging.

>>333907546
The game only consists of action and spooky walking sections in between action. It's not a horror game at all, it's a fast paced shooter with a few jump scares and a dark atmosphere.
>>
>>333907546
Pretty much constant gameplay.
The horror is a laughable waste of time but the shooting is orgasm inducing.
>>
>>333907546
Action packed office shooter with some horror moments dropped in
>>
>>333907546
I played the 3 of them cause I got them in a Steam bundle and to be honest I don't like horror games, they scare the shit out of me.
As I said I played all 3 and never felt like they were horror games not even those cheap horror games with scarejumps.
Good action games yeah but not horror games.
>>
Fear 3
>>
>>333907546
laughable but spooky horror that isn't really explained kinda like the movie dusk till dawn all topped off with some of the best gunplay on pc to date only topped by max payne 3 IMO.
>>
File: 1422196367968.jpg (493 KB, 599x800) Image search: [Google]
1422196367968.jpg
493 KB, 599x800
It was able to be a great game throughout even with only 3 or so enemy types, so it's hard to say.

Blood is better, though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.