[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this thread is unBEARable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
this thread is unBEARable
>>
Whatever, I'm going to the Cloud District.
>>
>>333906662
Thats an orc you faggot
>>
>>333906662
Is this going to be a Skyrim thread?
>>
File: 028.jpg (213 KB, 613x745) Image search: [Google]
028.jpg
213 KB, 613x745
>>333906662
It certainly is!
>>
>>333907976
>>333906834
>>333906731

for those of you who don't know a new cancer has come to 4chan

they are, the homozexuals

in their insaitbale lust for men, they have turned to fantasy representations of beefy hairy men, whom they have dubbed "bears"

they are planning to share their fetish with you and then erp saying things like boipuccy

which means male ass
>>
yee
>>
>>333908114
>tfw the misalignment of the genitals and anus bothers me more than the rape

This place has ruined me
>>
>>333908147
Would feminine penis be more up your alley?
>>
>>333908147
do not be misguided my fellow anons.

simply because they post on 4chan does not make them "cool"

homosexuality is still weird and should only ever be exploited when watching pronography of the opposite sex or convincing members of the opposite sex to have a threesome with you
>>
>>333908147
>boipuccy

it's boipucci faglord.
>>
I sometimes wonder about what an ES game would be like if it was made by a different company.

Like, what if Bethesda licenses the rights to say, CD Projekt Red for a game? What would they change?
>>
File: scotty2_2013_e234_Master.jpg (579 KB, 1290x1162) Image search: [Google]
scotty2_2013_e234_Master.jpg
579 KB, 1290x1162
why is nobody posting MEN
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.