[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Wq4BNdZ.jpg (48 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Wq4BNdZ.jpg
48 KB, 1920x1080
How in the unholy fuck am I supposed to git gud?
I'm getting my shit wrecked by the capra demon.
>>
>>333906258
capra demon is a tough fight mostly because of the enviroment you fight him in. I recommend beating the dogs quickly and using the high ground in the room to heal/plunging attack him.
>>
Run up the stairs.
Stack poise if the dogs are making you whimper
Try not to panic.
>>
I just beat him with nothing but the caestus.

Achieve proficiency family
>>
>>333906258
Go get the drake sword, roll past the dogs (unequip all your armor if necessary to mov faster), kill them in one hit at the top of the stairs and then do repeated jump attacks on Capra from the top of the stairs.

I can tell you that this fight is the biggest bullshit moment in the entire game and I do not feel bad at all cheesing it.
>>
>>333906758
>suggesting the Drake Sword
>ever
>>
>>333906838
There's nothing wrong with using cheap tactics on a shitty broken fight.
>>
>>333906258
YO i just beat him, this is how i did it. go under the bridge with a bow and shoot the dragon in the tail under his tail falls off - youll get a special sword for doing so. when you two hand the sword and heavy attack a shock wave comes out. next id say aim for like 16 resistance and 30-ish strength and equip if. traverse the white light two handing it and IMMEDIATELY lock on and heavy attack. if youre lucky youll hit both those two dogs. if not youll kill one. run up the staircase in the back and use this vantage to kill the second dog or heal. Capra gets a long ass stun for falling off the stairs and hes too big to attack and not fall. i just let him fall then drop stabbed him, rinse repeat.
>>
>>333906950

>I'm shit at the game
>fight is shitty and broken
>>
>>333906950
I support the drake sword for the very beginning but when you get to Andre you should drop it for an upgradeable weapon
>>
>>333906950
The fight is easy as hell though

I only found it hard my first two times
>>
>>333906258

This exact thread has been made so many times I can't tell if you're being serious or not
>>
>>333906258
Enter arena.
Dodge to the right, and then sprint behind capra to the left up the stairs.
Kill the dogs with longsword R2 or a vertical attack.
Fight capra with a 100% phys resist shield and at least 50-60 stability with 15-20 endurance.
Take it slow and circle strafe right, you'll almost always dodge it.
>>
>>333906258
Kill the dogs first. Afterwards, bait the demon up the stairs and roll off the staircase and go for a hit. Doing a drop attack works if you see an opportunity. I used a +5 weapon since you can buy titanite shards at the blacksmith.
>>
File: 1460169103674.jpg (54 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
1460169103674.jpg
54 KB, 500x610
>>333906258
Just skip him and fight him when you come out of the sewers from the other side. You'll have gotten gud by then.

I'm not joking. I accidentally did that. I was disappointed when the infamous Capra demon died on my first try, ruined the fight for myself. Maybe don't do that OP.
>>
run to the back of the stage and kill dogs first, my relative
>>
File: 6AbpCsG.png (186 KB, 559x642) Image search: [Google]
6AbpCsG.png
186 KB, 559x642
>>333907140
this is bait
>>
>>333907140
>16 resistance
Are you trying to get him killed? A new player needs at least 25.
>>
Capra is hard if you have a weapon that relies on making fast attacks for low damage. I personally had less trouble with a zweihander because I could just kill the dogs in a single swing, but I'd recommend either getting a zwei and using it if you've got the strength(16 for 2handing it, I think) or a drake sword. Alternatively, just run away from him. He can't plunge attack you, so focus on the dogs first, then fight him. Try to dodge his attacks, but go up the staircase and drink a flask before he reaches you if you take too much damage.
>>
>>333906258
Side step, step to the side and take the side to the step
>>
I am currently doing my first playthrough, and I stupidly stumbled into the catacombs after I couldn't find a way into the lower Undead Burg (which I later found). I managed to get to the skeleton wheel guys who kept pushing my shit in, so I decided to go face the Titanite Demon blocking some loot. I accidentally entered a coffin and alt+tabbed thinking it was a safe spot to hide from the demon, so I went to go do something else and found that I had been transfered to a different level, I managed to get the Gravelord sword before I really started playing the game for real. I cruised past every encounter, Ornstein & Smough, currently going through the archives with it as well.

so yeah, TL:DR go to the catacombs and get the gravelord sword shit's legit senpai
>>
>>333906758
>biggest bullshit moment
Have you fought the bed of chaos?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.