[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is THIS video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
is THIS video games?
>>
Oh fuck I havn't seen that since 1999.
>>
File: Maze.png (105 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Maze.png
105 KB, 640x480
>you will never get past the beaver
>>
>>333905327
rollling
>>
>>333905327
rrrrolling
>>
>>333909429
>>333910882
>Spot the children
>>
>>333905327
If you didn't main chain-saw and draw dicks with it you're a fucking loser.
>>
>>333911148
>not using termites and go afk till your whole screen goes black
>>
>>333909429
>>333910882
This was a desktop destroyer. You set down termites them stamped them
>>
>>333905327
Holy shit got a bit of nostalgia with that one.
>>
>>333905327

This game was the tits
>>
>tfw i used to have a 100mb or so CD with programs like this and other downloads littered inside
>i popped it in one day and my AV said the CD had at least 20 or more viruses
>i lost that cd later on

that was 7 or 8 years ago
>>
>>333907442
>tfw I downloaded it onto windows 7

still the best screensaver.

although Windows 98-XP had some good shit in general.

Remember when screensavers had sound?
>>
>>333905327
>tfw my favorite pc game was vga miner
>tfw was never a pc gamer
>tfw due to pc devs being american they're influenced by sjws and pop culture
>tfw only play games from the golden ages
>tfw no Nostarius
>tfw never learned how to spell that server
>>
>>333905327
The biggest problem about going back and playing these old games is remembering just how small the resolution is. Riven was particularly jarring.
>>
>>333919254
Being a fan of Crusader: No Remorse, one of the bloodiest games of its era I know your pain.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.