[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSP thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 798798.png (104 KB, 362x261) Image search: [Google]
798798.png
104 KB, 362x261
Why have the prices of physical psp games gone up all of a sudden?

Also what's your psp color/edition/model? What game you playing? Pirate or umd god?
>>
>>333903613
They're getting old and are starting to not be as abundant as they were a few years ago
>>
I have this bad boy.

Haven't played it in over a year, mostly just played ps1 games and pirated umds.

Do they even still release psp games?
What's the best shit to play that has been released in the last few years?
>>
File: 250px-Simpsons_PSP.jpg (15 KB, 250x367) Image search: [Google]
250px-Simpsons_PSP.jpg
15 KB, 250x367
>>333903945
Forgot the image durr
>>
>>333903945
The last big PSP game that came out was God Eater 2 in 2013
>>
>>333904275
And Summoner Night 5 for turn based goodness.
>>
File: 1460221472473.png (15 KB, 160x169) Image search: [Google]
1460221472473.png
15 KB, 160x169
>>333903613
I'm looking into getting a PSP Go since I couldn't fucking care less about collecting those shoddy UMD discs.

I tried emulating a few PSP games on my computer, but they looked like absolute shit. Tactics Ogre in particular. No amount of filtering could save that game.

>>333904034
Was the game any good?

>>333904375
Are Gaijinworks going to bring over any of the other Summon Night titles? Or did 5 tank hard?
>>
tfw PSP 1000 with broken wlan switch and tapping on the battery turns it off

feels poor man
>>
>>333905056
They barely expected any sales from the game when they announced they wanted to do the translation, I think they just did it because they liked it
>>
>>333905056
If you're going full digital on your pspgo might as well get the vita. The pspgo gives me finger cramps after a while.
>>
>>333903613
I emulate psp games on phone, touch screen for easy games like P3P, controller for games like dissidia, I have PSP 3K somewhere but it's just hunting dust.
>>
>>333905232
Rev up those fan translations.

>>333905249
>Paying for PSP games
>Paying for Vita memory cards

No thx.
>>
I have a lot of PSP UMDs actually. Which ones are worth something these days?
>>
>>333906413
The jrpgs
>>
>>333903613
I have a 2000, silver. The analog stick is busted (again), so I can't play a bunch of games and I can't be arsed to fiddle with it some more, the damn internal design of the thing is fucking awful. If there's a game I really want to play on it that needs the stick, PPSSPP exists.

I mostly use mine to play music and Genesis games though. I love the damn thing.

the UMD drive might be broken, but I would never know, I've never put a UMD in to this one
it's my fourth PSP (first got fallen on and was given to me in shit condition anyway, second was dropped, third got returned after a week because it was faulty on its own)

I need to convert a few PS1 games to put on it at some point. All I have on there is Ridge Racer Revolution at the moment (use popsloader and an old-ass pops version to get redbook audio in games that use it instead of XA audio).
>>
>>333906593
Arent most of them available on PSN anyway? Not to mention how easy PSP games are to pirate. Just for collectors?
>>
>>333907593
Most likely for collectors. Persona 3 is like 100 bucks brand new. Umd disks are pretty fagile and will break if they fall. Same thing will happen to the vita in a few years.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.