[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gimmick Souls 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Sun_Apr_10_18-40-34_MST_2016.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Apr_10_18-40-34_MST_2016.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
This game is putting me on some next level tilt.
50% of the bosses are gimmick bosses. Of course one of the coolest bosses in the game has a weapon that kills him in like 5 hits. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!
Le meme onion knight comes in and SOLO DOLO THE BOSS.
I just watched.
Why the fuck did they do this?
>>
He didn't appear for me. Is this apart of his quest?
>>
>>333896623
Yeah i guess. I met him often then he just walks into the boss fight without a summon sign or anything.
>>
>>333896345
Wait, which onion knight because im sure there werent many left only whats his names daughter.
>>
>>333898024
It's the same Onion from DS1
>>
>>333899040
He died tho so it must be his daughter.
>>
>>333899796
*It's the same Onion from DS1*
>>
>>333900052 You havent explained how
>>
>>333898024
Is their whole nation wiped or something?
>>
>>333900383
One of the times you meet him he tells you his name is Siegmeyer of Catarina
>>
>>333900956
You are saying its the same onion from D1 when he died, i have no idea tho if he was the only one i just assumed i was sure i saw some dialogue about it.
>>
Whats wrong with gimmick bosses?
>>
>>333901268

His name is Siegward, you doofus. He's a completely different person.
>>
>>333901628
It's Patches
>>
>>333896345
IM SO FUCKING TILTED RN SENPAI LIKE FUCK SHIT. IM ABOUT FULL TILT YA FEEL

fucking hate it when tilt is used this way. just say mad or admit you're a scrub. it's easier and saves us all time when we skip this thread.
>>
>>333896345
Only big gimmick bosses I can think of are Wolnir (Can fight without gimmick), Ancient Wyvern (Cannot) and Yhorm (Cannot).

Of those fights,

>Wolnir
Stupid easy anyway. Only real issue is getting caught between hand and torso with that God damned mist.

>Ancient Wyvern
Fuck that run.

>Yhorm
Going alone the fight isn't piss easy like the others, since his hits are fairly large and the Stormruler takes time to get the charge.
>>
>>333904539 Again.
Siegward's involvement with Yhorm actually has basis in lore. There are only two Stormrulers. Yhorm gave one to the people so they wouldn't fear him, and one to a 'dear friend'.

Siegward's having to put down his best bud in that fight.
>>
>>333904539
Curse-Rotted Greatwod
>Hit specific spots while boss has huge overhead moves that miss you everytime.

Deacons of the Deep
>hit the red glowing enemy while a huge group of enemies walk around and attack once in awhile.

Abyss Watchers
>Double battle with one enemy who takes damage as the boss and other respawns. (Finally a challenge) then third enemy spawns and attacks boss so you can backstab easily.

Wolnir
>Exactly the same as Greatwood boss except less places to hit

Yhorm
>Have NPC solo boss or use weapon yourself to destroy the boss. The weapon knocks him down allowing enough time to charge before getting back up

Ancient Wyvern
>Walk past him, fight some enemies, win

Many of the other bosses are just easy in general
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.