[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Earthworm Jim has always been a strong part of my identity and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x448
Earthworm Jim has always been a strong part of my identity and my family. When it first was first released in 1994 it was an obsession. Everything in the house hold was "Groovy" this and "Wowza!" that. We even named our cat "Evil" like the cat from the game. Then in 1995, you can imagine that we were blown away when there was a TELEVISION series. "Earth Worm Jim! The soil he did crawl!" we would all sing in unison. My aunt even started calling Homer from the Simpsons "Yellow Worm" because they had the same voice actor. All my Earth Worm Jim memorabilia has been building up over the years and with the advent of the internet I was able to connect to other fans of the franchise. I love everything about his cool, collected personality but also quite erratic (lol, it wouldn't be a funny show without it!) and his suit and laser gun are really the ticket! I wonder what would happen if he wasn't a worm? Haha, I don't want to imagine!
>>
Where can I subscribe?
>>
Are you me when I was 10?

I abandoned my EWJ fandom after learning the creator is a nasty ultra-Christian who hates everything. Never meet your heroes.
>>
>>333896112
If you have a penis you crap in the men's bathroom, end of discussion.
>>
>>333897412
Even as a straight cis male Jew I find his unhinged rants about Christ off-putting.
>>
>>333897608
>jew
kill yourself
>>
>>333897745
You first.
>>
>>333896112
>>333897608

He didn't seem that bad when he visited /v/ once.
>>
EWJ3D did nothing wrong.
>>
The hysterical faggot game-journo/reddit crowd really overplayed Tennapel's "fundamentalism" but this is par the course for people who live off of clickbait articles and police the world for micro-aggressors.

EWJ is a fun game, but I never played the sequels. EWJ 64 did look like a pile of crap back in the day, though.
>>
>>333898947

The first sequel is also really good. Anything after that, not so much.
>>
And I thought I had problems.
>>
What did you guys think of the new Earthworm Jim game?
>>
>>333898947
>really overplayed Tennapel's "fundamentalism"
have you read his blog? It's all word of Christ, all the time.

He's also making a new Veggie Tales with Mike Nelson from MST3K (also a fundie but much quieter about it).
>>
>>333898947
EJ2 is very good.

https://youtu.be/cBMUG2GnLb0
>>
>>333901050
>linking any song from the SNES ver
For what purpose?
>>
>>333901562
I played that version growing up. The PS1 version didn't come out in the west.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.