[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SFV Progress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Fang's eyes.jpg (268 KB, 1050x810) Image search: [Google]
Fang's eyes.jpg
268 KB, 1050x810
>Maining
>Learning
>Hating
>LP/Rank
>FM
>Hoping For/Looking Forward Too

How're we doing guys?
>>
SFV is a shit game for many reasons, but so is every fighting game that has came out recently. Only KOF and TEKKEN are the only ones that are true to the original and actually fun instead of this casualize dumb shit in games like SFV and xrd
>>
File: 48_48.jpg (71 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
48_48.jpg
71 KB, 384x288
>>333891105
>Main
Ryu

>Learning
Want to learn Chun and Laura, but haven't gotten around to playing them yet

>Hate
Birdie, Vega, Karin, Cammy

>LP/Rank
4021/Gold. Going to sit there as I do Casuals forever now

>FM
688k. On the quest to 1 million. I've beaten Hard Survival like 6 times and it just gets more and more infuriating as you do it.

>Hopes
Makoto, Sagat
>>
>>333891105
>Waiting for Dudley
>Nothing to learn
>Rage Quit, lack of content, capcom
>doesn't matter
>no idea what this means
>Dudley, Juri alt costumes, Ibuki in HD
>>
i'm playing karin/fang/nash.

i don't care about this game, i'm only using it to tide me over until revelator.

this game is ugly and a disappointment.
>>
>>333891105
>>Maining
Been playing my boy ryu
>>Learning
Spent an hour with rashid, hour with Alex, hour with necalli, and an hour with Laura today
>>Hating
Fighting Karen and Ken
I fucking hate Ken so much
>>LP/Rank
I'm new to SF and have been bouncing around 500.
Pleased to say that I am standing at 883 after today.
>>FM
>>Hoping For/Looking Forward To
Hoping for sakura/looking forward to gwilly
>How're we doing guys?
Good. I'm getting the hang of learning how trades work and how "turns" happen. I still do dumb shit but I'm learning.
Fighting games are abstract as hell until you break them down.
>>
>Maining
Necalli

>Learning
Half-assedly learning Laura and Cammy

>Hating
I still feel like the biggest scrub playing against Bison.

>LP/Rank
Hovering around 7000/Ultra Gold

>FM
Fuckall

>Hoping For/Looking Forward Too
Always Makoto.
>>
>>333893346
I've completely given up on hard mode survival, I've done easy and normal with every character released so far but its just not worth the time it takes to do hard mode.

Of course I did hard and extreme with rashid successfully the first time because of eagle spike, seriously what the hell is up with them not being able to punish that attack.
>>
File: 2uyiuk8.png (299 KB, 606x1040) Image search: [Google]
2uyiuk8.png
299 KB, 606x1040
>>333891105
>Maining
Birdie
>Learning
waiting for Guile
>Hating
Karin, all day.
>LP/Rank
somewhere around 2222
>FM
can't remember who cares.
>Hoping For
Maki, Rolento, Sodom
>>
>fight Bronze player
>win: gain like 35 points
>lose: lose 70ish points

why even bother
>>
>>333893979
I hear you.

I've got Hard completed with Ryu, Ken, Chun, Cammy, Nash, and Bison so far. Attempting with Vega for the umpteenth time right now. Have Extreme done with Ryu.

In all honestly, I just want it for the 1 mil FM trophy so I can plat the game and then enjoy it at my own pace. It doesn't help that Capcom is taking forever to add those daily challenges and that one NPC boss mode, which would help ease the process of getting more FM.

I just keep trying because I've got nothing else to play right now, so I always turn to Street Fighter.
>>
>>333894357
NPC Boss mode?
>>
File: 1459280005927.jpg (1 MB, 1111x1207) Image search: [Google]
1459280005927.jpg
1 MB, 1111x1207
>>333891105
>the gief
>the gief
>the gief
>n/a
>not enough
>more gief alt
>>
File: sfv-extra-battle.jpg (462 KB, 1851x1041) Image search: [Google]
sfv-extra-battle.jpg
462 KB, 1851x1041
>>333895456
Yeah.

The only news for it and the daily challenges were that it was going to release "soon after launch."
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.