[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING DOG WALKED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME WHILE I WAS THROWING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 300x168
FUCKING DOG WALKED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME WHILE I WAS THROWING A MOLOTOZ ON SURVIVAL MODE AND I LOST AN HOUR OF PROGRESS
>>
gas the kikes race war now

/pol/ was here

remember us
>>
>>333882786
Who cares it is just a dog, there are better companions in the game.
>>
>>333882786
>Dogmean has found something
>I go to investigate
>Click
>Turn around to run out
>Dogmeat in the way blocking my passage
>Blow up

I don't take this dog with me in any runs I do. I skip the rocket area where you find it until much later.
>>
I'm conflicted. On one side it's nice to have a dog that feels like a real pet dog and not just a killing machine in dog form. On the other it sucks having anything resembling a real dog because dogs are fucking retards who like to run around everywhere.
>>
>>333884810
Doesn't help he's a pure bread, completely healthy, instantly loving and trusting dog that was born and raised in an irradiated, dangerous nuclear wasteland a stones throw from ground zero. Dog looks more healthy than the one from call of duty.
>>
>>333882786
At least you get a dog, mine has not spawned again for like the last time I left it and ate cereal.
>>
>>333886260
im about to send him home and go on my own
>>
>>333882786
can pupper finally die on survival mode
>>
>>333882786

Well then, seems the new survival mode is working as intended.
>>
>>333887846
No
Pretty sure it doesn't make unkillable npcs killable
>>
File: bad dog.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bad dog.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>333882786
this fuckin dog
>>
>>333889425
I know exactly why that happened. The dog is programmed to run ahead of you. The dog was close enough that when they moved forward to disarm the tripwire, the dog thought, "Oh shit we're moving time to get in front" because pupper looks the coolest outside when you're exploring if he's ahead like a scout dog. But it falls apart as soon as you go inside a building.
>>
>>333887846
It doesn't heal automatically after battles like other modes so you have to either use a stimpack (or robot repair) or leave them and they head back to their last settlement or original home.
>>
>>333889425
He's good at helping the player commit suicide.
>>
File: 1429013957109.jpg (86 KB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
1429013957109.jpg
86 KB, 302x302
>>333889425

>doesn't command dog shit to stay

git gud casul
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.